Permit on engineers report applied by Enervest on August 19 in clay township. Acreage is 153.2 acres. Looks like they will be drilling a well soon.

Views: 27797

Replies to This Discussion

Craig, the landowners in Coshocton/Holmes should watch it more. That far north(Trumball etc) the PP thins out big time and the natural fractures are absent.
I am hoping to have some information on this well by the weekend! Talking to a friend and he knows the guy running the enervest operation.

Excellent! Please ask him to get as many actual hard, factual details as possible. Thanks!

Sure will.they must have it opened up tonight huge flare.

yep!

Did anyone see who fracked this well for Enervest? Was it the company called Gasfrac? I have a feeling that is who did this well for them.

i dont know who fracked it but passed a big tanker coming from the well tonite but it was to dark to see any writing on it. idont know if they brought something in or was taking something out.

hi TM i took a walk today around four thirty and two big tankers were coming from the nettle well and they were gasfrac tankers. they must be still fracking the well, tena

the flare is also huge tonite, wish i wouid have took the camera.

thanks for the update - headed over for a look-see myself!

Thanks for the update Tena. I seen today that they are using liquid butane and mineral oil to frack this well. It should be completed in 2 weeks. They have completed 5 of 20 stages for this well so far. Production is supposed to start sometime in December.

Thanks TM

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service