New Pernit for Clay Township by Enervest. No other information is listed on location of well or anything else. Will have to wait and see if this permit gets approved by the ODNR.

Views: 3823

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I just pulled up the Clay township map on AutoCad and there is a Raymond Troyer who owns much property around the intersection of River Road and River Hill Road.

Attachments:
Yes I bet that's it I live on 27.
Jim I see there is stakes and a access road now up to top of field I think this is a yoder family that bought the land right beside me 6 moth ago if this is it it's about two or three feet from are prop line.
Jim I saw the stakes where the troyerwell is going right off of 16.

As per the times reporter back in april enervest has road use agreements for portions of county roads 27, 10, 14 and 16 for the enervest troyer well

10. 27. Would be Nettle well. Not sure where 14 16 are. But that could be. Start to a idea where Troyer well may be .
No that's not it they have a pipeline leak they have to fix and that's a hershberger that moved there .

Enervest Troyer well permit approved on June 4th by the ODNR. No plat map posted in the completions report yet for this well.

Attachments:

Good morning. New to this forum. I am 1/3 owner of approx. 103 acres of mineral rights (land was sold prior to me). There are two other 1/3 owners (family). There is an old producing gas well (EnerVest)  If I did my homework correctly, the well is lat 40.31047 and long -81.46604.  Someone approached us and offered us $53,000 to purchase the mineral rights. I am seeking opinions and any suggestions. Thank you so much for any help.

Not sure where your land is .But that's not much.I think that's a really bad deal.

Hello - Clay Township / Tuscarawas County off River Hill Road.  The land was sold years ago by my mother and uncle, so the offer is to purchase mineral rights.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service