EQT is busy tearing up Crane run Rd. off Rt. 146  hauling truck after truck after truck of water to their well off red lane rd. Dont know if they are fracking or getting ready to,or just drilling. Cant see the wellpad from any rd. They are also setting up on Cubbison rd, not far west from Northstar rd.. That drill pad is very close to the rd. And not far from a couple houses. Both wells are on ODNR's website. Small acreage drilling units.  Anyone got more info?

Views: 27891

Replies to This Discussion

Ok here is the scoop...

Clark well is sending out on the average  ..

3 tankers every other day...

These are 180 barrel tankers....Rarely is a larger tanker used...

that's AVERAGING 270 Barrels a day....not bad...

The oil is being taken to the RAILROAD TANKER CAR Facility up off 146 in Nashport...

RR tanker cars lined up there on both sidings...!!

this is from an ACTIVE SOURCE  :) in transporting the oil

Then is taken south to KY....along river I guess..

AHA...here is why the figures don't add up..

When the tanker driver told me...3 tankers every other day.. avg....

I just "assumed" this was CONSTANT....not so.. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He probably meant just what he saw on days he drove..

I don't see tankers sometimes for a few days before I see one... miss others..

Im sure the EQT figures are probably correct....

Remember... Clark wells are not running FULL BLAST...just occasionally

and choked back..

THATS WHY.. the Quarterly figures don't match my  ....dumb post   :)

For those that think the O\G in  Guernsey/Noble aint gonna last...

.in 1886 it was KNOWN.........

"There is more oil and gas then the WORLD can use"....!! 

We  just cant get it out

of the SHALE...:)  they said

AND... AUBRY MCLENDON...

.FOUND THAT INFORMATION from 1886..

IN THE PAST FEW YEARS

AND  "CAPITALIZED" ON THAT INFO......!!

AUBRY DIDNT "DISCOVER" THE SHALE PLAY.....HE DISCOVERED

THE "INFORMATION ABOUT IT "

I FOUND THE BOOK AND INFO....3 months after signing our lease..

If I had found that book and info 2 years earlier...

I would have been buying up 100's of acres of junk land around here...

JUST LIKE  AMARADO AND OTHERS DID....

AS I HAD BEEN WATCHING THIS COMING FROM NY AND DOWN TO THE OHIO RIVER.

AND FIGURED IT WASNT COMING THIS FAR WEST.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH  !!!!!

You might already know this but there is 8 huge tanks on the pad. I was impressed that EQT doesn't haul during the hours that school buses are using the road. Class Act.

Just downloaded ODNR's 2012 Utica production list. 01/01/2012 to 12/31/2012  EGT was not listed as having ant well production?  How can they leave em off? I thought the Spencer and Clark wells have been producing for quite a while?

They are there hard to find go into shale activity then into well production

k,  I'll keep searching.   THX

Hi Bo,

The Spencer well did 89 barrels of oil a day, the 2 Clark wells did 108 and 125 barrels of oil a day each. These are 3rd quarter 2013 numbers.
I was able to tour the Clark well this past week. EQT is working hard. I sure hope they can get those Oil numbers up. The economics aren't going to work.

From what I'm reading;  there are also wetgases,condensate/ethane/butane/propane, that are  included in the gas #s.  I know  they use a formula to convert those ng-liguids into "barrels". The BOED will be higher than the 108/125 barrels. Wont be listed on odnr"s site that way.   The Grohl well in Antrim was doing 891 BOED ,but the actual "oil' count is about 450 barrels. Tuff to figure out. Some royalty check papers may actually break it down individually, but since nobody getting royalties wants to tell us, we may have to wait until we actual get royalties to know? Maybe later this year,more info will be provided by odnr.

Agreed Bo, I didn't ask specifics to the EQT guys, but my takeaway is they are cautiously optimistic. It had been about 4 years since I had been in the area. Wow, Guernsey is changing, but you still can't buy gasoline in Cumberland. I had to backtrack all the way to Buffalo to fill up. Have you seen the Carrizo water filling station on Willis Creek? Who would have ever thought?

Carrizo has drilled their 1st Utica well, the Rector. Should be done with it's resting period soon.  they have a pad built near Birmingham, one ,maybe two more near senecaville. don't know which pad their Utica rig will be headed to next.   you r right, Guernsey county will never be the same.Still another hotel coming soon.   We need more restaurants!

7PM   WED.. Another tanker goes out...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service