EQT is busy tearing up Crane run Rd. off Rt. 146  hauling truck after truck after truck of water to their well off red lane rd. Dont know if they are fracking or getting ready to,or just drilling. Cant see the wellpad from any rd. They are also setting up on Cubbison rd, not far west from Northstar rd.. That drill pad is very close to the rd. And not far from a couple houses. Both wells are on ODNR's website. Small acreage drilling units.  Anyone got more info?

Views: 27891

Replies to This Discussion

KAMM QUESTION...

How can I find out how much of a 640 "section" is within the Kamm site...

In other words. im WONDERING .. if Kamm and Dobeck BOTH PADS. might...

be WITHIN a 640 acre deal...

The 640 can be ANY CONFIGERATION.. not just square or rectangle....

Im not getting GREEDY...:") ha...  JUST THE THOUGHT came to me...

HEY....both PADS "could" be within ONE 640 ACRE DEAL..

How can I find that out.. ODNR is beyond me navigating...

Anyone out there that can find that out....

Geez.... that would be 12 wells one day in one section possible...

Means I could have some FINE WHISKEY with my NIGHTLY STEAKS....:)

Somewhere.. there has to be this Information on a map of some kind....

Free cheeseburger at BURGER KING to the first one to send me a map....:)

Thanks Philip but what im lookin for is the 640 acres of leased area for Kamm and Dobeck

Probably would not be on ODNR info... would be EQT info...

The oil company can make a 640 UNIT any SHAPE they want....zig zag...square.. rectangle....mostly would be ZIG ZAG....

could be L shaped.. would be any shape they wanted...

It would not have to be a POOLED unit.. but ONE 640 drilling unit COULD encompass

Outside the normal 640 Survey ...thanks,, Mike

Mike, it looks like all or most of your land is already in NCD3.

Is there a map of EQT's 2014 plans or is that just a mystery at this time?

Don't think they will be telling us,but they did say in their investor pres. that they were gonna be drilling 21 wells here in Guernsey co.  They better be getting more than one rig rolling!. I heard that they will be drilling just west of  Old Washington,but that's just hearsay for now.Contacted pond owners there.

They tie up a big rig for how long to complete the laterals on the 5 top-set wells on Dobeck & Kamm's;  2 wks ea including the rig moves?

Clearly stated; these wells remain part of their 2013 plan. Say they can be completed by end of Mar (10-wks); maybe they can do better?

Thus 9-mo, or about 36 wks remaining to meet their 2014,  21 drill plan. Unless they employ multiple rigs; they currently don't have a proven track record of completing a well drill every 1.7 wks.

EQT drilled the Dobeck & Kamm top-set holes with a small rig, and are now setting up the big rig for the horizontals, maybe this is the plan for 2014, however remains very aggressive.

Is EQT working on building any new Gue Co pads?  The question is where will they be ready to drill on say late Mar early Apr?  Will the rig leave the state again for another 6-mo?   Does this jeopardize their communicated business plan?

Correct Bo, I do not believe they will be telling us, but their investors/stockholders may be asking these same questions; they will have to answer to them.

Hey Joe,

Have you heard about any progess for the EQT's Keilitz well on Crane Run? 

No I haven't Nancy, however I am sure once there is some activity; Crane Run/Red Lane landowners will share the news.

MORE PICTURES....RIGS WERE BACKED UP ALL THE WAY FROM DOBECK PAD TO 313 AT ONE TIME TODAY..

NOW GETING MORE SPACED OUT...

WILL BE 24 HOURS ROUND THE CLOCK TILL ALL IN PLACE....

RIGS AT ONE TIME WERE ALMOST ONE MILE LONG.....:0  $$$

Attachments:

Bet I could make money today

selling HOT BALONEY SANDWICHES AND COFFEE at the end of my driveway...

$5 a sandwich and $2 for coffee seems fair....

this will be going on for a few days yet....:)

DOBECK DAYTIME PICS

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service