I have over 340 unleased acres in Center Township. There was an old lease that has recently been released. Anyone know what going rate is for leasing and royalties in this area.

I have received a couple leases, but after review from my attorney and myself they are not benificial to me or the property.

Views: 2488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sue,

You want to get really creative ? Sit and wait and see what unfolds around you, that will more than likely be good acreage.

Approach whomever is working around you about a participation well, solicit outside investors and pay for your half of the well. You will make 10 times the money than you will with bonus and 20% royalties.

I would invest as I'm sure many others would :) Just thinking out loud, you have half a unit.

half a unit IF its shaped right. If  its a long rectangle running east and west it will be less interesting for a company.

MY LEASE IS WITH ECLIPES AND THEY PAID ME 5,150 PLUS 150.00 FOR SIGN WITH IN TWO DAYS A BONUS! AND ROYALTIES OF 20% BUT I AM IN NOBLE COUNTY BEAVER TWP AND CLOSE TO MILLWOOD,  

BUT I HEAR GUERNSEY IS GETTING LITTLE MORE! THERE MAIN OFFICE IS IN MONROE COUNTY NOW! THEY MOVED OUT OF CALWELL A WHILE BACK AND THAT'S WHERE THERE CONSINTRADING ON THIS YEAR PER LAND AGENT!

GOOD LUCK! THE MAIN THING IS TO LOOK UP PERMITS AND TAKE WHO EVER WILL DRILL FOR SURE! BONUS MONEY GO QUICK AND TAXES JUST TAKE A GOOD PORTION OF IT!

Rickey where exactly are you (feel free to p.m. me) I am in Millwood and friend in Beaver just notified that he will be drilled on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service