I see there is some interest in parts of Guernsey Count particulary the north eastern portion.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Possibley we even need a Guernsey Co. group.  Thanks!

Views: 26048

Replies to This Discussion

Jon... I frended you... contact me.. I am close to you

Steven,

I will. Possibly tomorrow.Thanks. 

Yes. If you have them in some digital format you can just click the "Upload Files" link at the bottom of the reply box.
Scott please let me know what you find out. I am in Millwood also. I will friend you on here so we can stay in touch.

There is alot of activity in Guernsey County now.  Hold tight.  We (my sisters & I) had two contacts from Mason-Dixon.  One in person and one phone follow-up.  We did not call him.  He said he is working with CHK (contract with them).  First time he offered $1800 and 15%.  Five year lease.  Last phone call he went up to $2000 and 15%.  No change in royalty.  I did not really say anything to him one way or another.  If he calls again, I will question him about his competition in the area!!!!  The competition will push up the price and also people need to stick together some how.  Clout will be in numbers of acres held back until the price, royalty, and most of all, a landowner friendly lease. 

Agreed!
I am new to Marcellus went to the meeting at quaker city<Millwood twp. yesterday held by wishgard.I have not had any offers but only own a measly 18 acres bordering belmont county wishgard is offering 1600 acre but my neighbors are signing with Sun O&G for 2250 and asking me to sign.Not sure I like some of the wording in Sun contract anyone out have good info on either.Not sure what to do if anything.
Do you have a copy of the Sun contract that could be posted for analysis?
Unfortunately I do have the contract but my scanner is outdated and unable to be driven by my new laptop! I was told the name Howard Dennis at the meeting who lives across from the Chumney farm near county home rd. He is suppose to be the contact for Sun O&G!
I think a lot of the Amish on New Gottengen rd got 2450 and 17% from Sun O&G
I was at that meeting and that was the offer. I have a copy of the lease & will post it later today.
Do they have a website?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service