Has anyone else heard of the deal that Saudi Arabia and China ???

Has any one else heard of the deal that Saudi Arabia has offered China to equip them with nukes in exchange for a exclusive oil rights for 30 years ?

The Saudis are saying they want the Bombs to defend there selves from Iran .

Does everyone realize what this would do to the price per barrel of oil not  to mention 

the world market .

This is not good !

Views: 1476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does not surprise me at all.  The Chinese hae influence all over Central and South America, and Africa.

Here ya go: Saudi Arabia, China Sign Nuclear Cooperation Pact....http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204468004577164742025...

Thanks Deborah , this will definitely effect the price per barrel and IMO create shortages .

I  also think the world market on crude will hold up until they have us right where they want us.

My hope is this November we correct the wrong !!! 

Isn't it amazing that there is no mention of this by the media .

Matthew , I beg to differ , we the GOOSE still have some morals , example - we still can have more than one child . Mathew do you have  any kids ? Lets say you do , how would you feel if you expecting a child and find out later that you are having twins ? Which one do you dispose of  ? 

Whats a woman worth compared to a man in GANDERVILLE ?

Matthew I do agree with part of your statement that we are not with out blemish .

Two wrongs don't make a right .

What we are talking about now is world domination with capturing the energy 

market .

Watch what you feed for one day it will turn on you and consume you !

You could care less about anyone but your self ,

Who said this Matthew ,,,,

I don't care who owns the infrastructure, leases, etc.... as long as they are getting top dollar for what they pull out of the ground.    The whole point of leasing your land was to make money not provide the US with cheap energy.  Everyone else can worry about themselves, thats not my job. 

You are far worse than the Walton's that started your BS

What a joke you are there fella , everyone now knows what you are about now so , go grab your Kool Aid and picket sign and jump on your moped and ride .

Yet another ANTI AMERICA HATTER .

Your the kinda guy that hides behind the flag  all the while trying 

to destroy it .

You can look at he bright side Matty for now you can still be the way you want to be , but for how long ?

This beast you are feeding will consume you .

Whats the difference between a Fiscal Liberal and an America Hatter ----- In Matty's case NOTHING unless it benefits him .

Ignore the mockers (those that are not contributing with wisdom and research or even reading our posts) 'time will tell' and get on with your  important discussion.   Take a look at this...

http://presstv.com/detail/2012/06/29/248512/us-spares-china-singapo...

now with the USA not insisting that their own rules be followed....as they did implement those rules in hopes to achieve something greater...

then how can we as Lessors and US citizens hope that Chesapeake and other US oil/gas companies don't sell out our American natural resources perhaps forever....when the US govt. makes deals like such against their own policies.    Be aware that when China's oil company Sinopec gets a stronghold on the assets of Chespaeake ...they will be buying the oil from themselves but with US shale resources.

Why aren't our people in the USA demanding the Obama admin. to sell to China its oil instead of saying ok just buy from Iran to China?   meanwhile China is about to buy up our oil but not as an end product...but the ownership of????    huh???

talk about some shyster deals going on.....    I don't think letting Obama have the next term is a good decision at all....these decisions are coming from his administration now...not a blame on the prior guy in office.

I question everyone who does read our posts ....Do you think it is wiser to have China rule over US. gas and oil assets?   tell us why?

by the way also include why you think Non citizens should rule over our assets of natural resources...rather than US citizens?   cause China companies are not US citizens.

Another thought: WHO is accepting the Chinese' yuan to purchase not only the resources (oil and gas) but their companies or leases? That is who could be giving away "rule over our assets of natural resources" to non-US citizens such as the French, Dutch, British, Norwegians, South Koreans, Indians......

Hi USA , Your right about what ever his name is . He is a real phony that lives with his mommies basement  and wants to be in the big league and has a destructive  has a agenda . 

I knew in a moment that he is a fake .

If he does have land he is one of those I signed to early for to little and is mad at the world because he really thought he was so smart .

Envy will consume you Matty , it always does .

To bad on this one your wanting it to be fair on your royalty like us in the high paying Ohio shale  isn't going to happen ,,, BOO HOO !

Matty would love to sell all of our resources to anyone  so long as he can get the most he can and screw your neighbor .

USA I'm tired of letting the ultra libs like this jerk get a way with trying to  destroy our free country . It's not fair to those who gave some and those who gave all .

USA great post and find on your material . 

I am so glad there are people like you that still love this country !

WHOA to those who pretend it's not coming WHOA !

Good thing I like rice and General Tso's Chicken!

Jasper that may be funny now....but what if China does rule over our natural resources via ownership of the 2nd largest gas/oil company in the USA?  then what?  how about contributing your thoughts about that rather than your favorite foods.

We sell all the infrastructure and assetts to China and then the government just nationalizes the Oil &  gas industry kicking out the chinese companies and taking back all the assetts

Is that hypothetical...cause that may be the only way out for the factual that I am posting about Chesapeake about ready to sell to Sinopec....  not hypothetical.   go online and find out for yourself...the Holy Spirit tells me you know better than to be mocking me...that you know how to research and find facts and help contribute to the discussion more maturely...is that true?  Speaking of who has strongholds...

And what makes you think that China wouldn't press in with ownership at the helm as a NON citizen of the USA and control our economy with their new banking system...who really is buying up the reverse morgages in America anyhow?  Is this govt. just selling up those mortgages to China also?  Reverse mortgage is a govt. backed mortgage.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service