Accepting the risk of sounding completely green or ignorant, I just have to ponder why no one has decided to  pool together and hire a driller for fee.  Having observed payouts of $90K per month and doing the simple math, a small group of landowners should be able to contract a driller.  I don't know the cost of drilling and fracking but have heard it is in the neighborhood of a 1/2 to 3/4 $million.  Another in the industry told me more like 7-8 $million.  I believe the 3/4, not the 8 because I don't see how it would pay back at a cost of 8.  Of course, transmission lines are another factor but what if, a line is close to the properties.

So, am I the un-informed new guy, drilling rigs for hire not available, industry just has it all tied up, too much dreaming......

Views: 4375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHO is doing the 'stupid' highlights to people's writings? it is childish & poor.

PA roughneck - ARE there new 'techniques' that are being tossed around idea-wise for future possible 'well drilling' extraction improvement techniques?...you being 'in the game' would have 'firsthand' insight.

As one light lights another, nor grows less - so nobleness enkindles nobleness.

JDL Oil, LLC....hopefully this will tag into:  http://www.jdloil.com/industry-links.htm...potentially good place to start in getting to know who to contact concerning what...gotta' start somewhere!

As one light lights another, nor grows less - so nobleness enkindles nobleness,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service