Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

I'm in Ohio/Noble/Marion and continue to receive offers.  14 so far by mail, and another arrived yesterday.  Post your information and I'll draw a map of "mineral interest".    Have your offers increased, remained constant, or stopped coming?  Just curious, and it might be fun.  Thanks.

Views: 45599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What company?

What township are you in ? The offer was for 4 specific townships . North,Rumley,Archer and Stock.

I have land in Green township   What company made the offer You can send me a pm if you do not want to disclose .  My step sons inherited this from their dad who was killed in a mining accident last March at one of the famous Murray's mine. Thanks

busy bee this is earl  what company was it for  8450 .00

William and Earl without saying any names these offers have been made to landowners from a landowner group that leased their minerals a while back . The offers are from $7000 or so to over $9000 per acre. Depending on your royalty percentage. There were 4 townships in Harrison and 4 in Carrol the offer was made to. Archer, Stock, Rumley and North in Harrison and Loudon ,perry and 2 more In Carrol I can't recall them right now. I hope this helps .

sure wish I knew the name  the land is right next to these townships and would like to convince them on my step sons property

Encountered a friend at social event who said they were selling all their royalties to Statoil;  Ohio,  Monroe Co. Ohio Twp.   I had hoped to hear perhaps it was just half, but not so.

Searcherone:  Thanks for the post.   The eastern townships; Jackson and Ohio are lookin' good so far.  triple play!

Hiker - have you drawn your map yet?

Booger:  Here it is. 

A little rough, but easy enough to get the idea.   It appears that the responses follow the general trends of drilling.   The highest population of responses comes from the Ohio wet gas window from Mahoning south, stopping at Noble.   E. Guernsey, SW Belmont, NE Noble looks like the "southern core" as outlined in Gulfport/Antero publications.   No responses from Carroll which is strange.  N. Harrison looks like the "northern core".  Double/triple play on the Ohio river townships and Western PA. well represented.   Hot Marcellus in NE PA.   One response from central W.Va. is also strange, since there is so much action in Marshall county?

If there are more responses, I'll add them as I get 'em.   Thanks to all that participated. 

Attachments:

Nice job on this, thanks.....

I have receive junk mail offers for my mineral rights in carroll county ohio and marshall county wva but i just throw them in the trash but its a good sign that they are worth holding onto .......we are sitting on one of the biggest oil and gas finds in the last 40 years and the rich are looking to cash in by buying peoples mineral rights .....they can afford to set and wait .......so noone should jump  and sell their rights for a little quick money .........I have 2 sisters that have received the same junk mail for carroll and marshall counties also  next I figure they will start a phone campaign .........4.5 billion being invested in marshall county for infastructure .......61 pipeline project in carroll county ........we need to be patient and hold are minerals .......estimates on per acre return per well range from 300 to 3000 dollars a month for the first couple of years and with the new completion methods being used those numbers could go up 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service