I am attaching the article for the Gas Rally (9/14) in Towanda PA.also a sample of email we are sending (EACH DAY) to the SPEAKER AND MAJ LEADER..I have also attached their info...the rally went very well I believe. Pass this to any family and friends whom live in PA, this affects our entire state. Also don't forget to add your Name and address at the bottom before you send to them. We in Bradford County thank you for the help.  . At the Rally they told us to flood them with emails or calls..thanks again...If the session ends in Oct without this passage, we have to start all over again next year...Read the news article very well and see just how many Families are affected by the deductions they are taking from the royalties...and our State is loosing a HUGE amount of money also by this practice..We trusted these BIG companies and are being GREATLY cheated by them...Kay

Dear Speaker of the House Turzai and Majority Leader Reed, We ask for your support in getting HB1391 out of the House of Representatives and to the Senate, and voted on by the General Assembly. Currently, Pennsylvania's resources, (natural gas) is now being stolen from Pennsylvania and it's residents, by some Corporations that are taking advantage of the clarity of the Law, dismissed the law, and are now doing what they please, because they can, with no oversight on them. In this convoluted situation, not only are Pennsylvanian land owners being taken advantage of, but so is the State Government in the loss of tax revenue, indirectly from Pennsylvanian land owners in the loss of income tax, sales tax, and directly from revenue lost on State/County/Local lands. The state Supreme Court put this matter in the Legislatures hands, to clear up the minimum royalty act of 1979, this HB1391 does that. We ask that you please support the passage of this HB1391, get it to the Senate, and support it's passage when it comes to the General Assembly. Thank you

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

kay,

I do not live in PA, but I commend your effort.

It will take citizen activists, such as yourself, to deal with this issue in all states.

Kepp up the good fight. I hope your message here is seen by others and that they will join you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service