I am looking for drilling info on the Henderson south 10 12 6 website, I have tried to get information but it is like pulling teeth, everyone says do not sell mineral rights because I am considered in a unit but will it be in my lifetime, just would like some up to date reliable information , and not sure where to go to get it.  

Views: 3135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a head scratcher for sure. Hess and Eclipse are real active there also .

I have property on Merryman Road between the Mazdia well and across the the hill from John Mills property. I am also south of the Dodson well.  How do I find out which unit I am a part of?

Shawna - you don't appear to be in any permitted unit yet........even if the Mills permits are issued - you are likely too far east for that unit and it will run to the Mazdia pad...........you are not in the Dodson ...you are just south of the end of the SE Wright laterals which were permitted by CHK in February........which leaves you in the NW portion of the last space in your area that is large enough for another unit...........there seems to be some oddball space at the south of the Dodson and Wright units, like some of your neighbors to the north on Dodson Rd and Lower Clearfork were left out of those two units for some reason.

Shawna there is a new pipeline going in this summer in your area . It is running from the Hess well on Toot rd to the Access Midstream plant at Merryman and Gilmore ridge . The pipe follows Gilmore ridge east crosses Bargar rd and then down to cross rte 9. Blue racer is installing the pipe and are also picking up the Eclipse wells by you . The area south of the Wright and Doddon wells is a little chopped up between CHK, Consol and Hess . I believe once the pipe is installed the wells will follow . They don't want to put the cart before the horse .

Thanks Booger & Bee for your replies; It is weird that there is some oddball space left here in our corner.  We were told that they were going to drill across from the Midstream plant at the top of Merryman, but haven't seen any activity yet.  Time will tell..

Rebecca/BBee - today Eclipse applied for drilling permit on John Mills in Stock just east of you both on the other side of the Mizer pad (right between Wallace Rd and Mizer Rd south of lower clearfork Rd).....that's 2 units over from Bee and one over(and down) from rebecca......

interesting thing is, that CHK had 4 permits approved in the same spot last August.....so to B's point earlier, looks like CHK is handing over operations for this unit to Eclipse.

Booger , I believe they transferred the County Home property to Eclipse a while back also . Maybe someone could clarify that for us also ? Anyone have any insight ?? This lines up with CHK's last analyst day call . They claimed they do not want to partner in drilling units here in the Utica . This is supposedly due to their superior drilling times and completions. They say it's more economical to go at it alone .

the permits were just issued for the John Mills wells..........only difference from the CHK permits is the drilling location is showing the Mizer pad..........so eclipse must be utilizing the pad to drill NW to Mills property

Booger I looked at the Odnr well locator and it has two laterals to the NW off the Madzia pad . They are both clipping the Mills property. One of the laterals is the longest I've seen in the area. That one measures over 9500'. I am noticing longer laterals in this area than up North in Carrol Cty. Seems like Hess , CHK and now Eclpise are stretching them out .

How do these wells rate among others in southern Harrison? 

buckeye.......this is the top ten wells in the county with production for the full 3rd quarter (at least 80 days)

TOWNSHIP

WELL_NAME

oil/day

gas/day

STOCK

HENDERSON SOUTH

STOCK

HENDERSON SOUTH

STOCK

ADDY 9-12-6

STOCK

STUART HENDERSON

STOCK

ADDY 9-12-6

MOOREFIELD

BK STEPHENS

STOCK

ADDY 9-12-6

STOCK

STUART HENDERSON

NOTTINGHAM

BOY SCOUT

MOOREFIELD

STOUT

and here are the top 15 wells in the county with production in the full 4th QTR.

TOWNSHIP

WELL_NAME

oil/day

gas/day

NOTTINGHAM

BOY SCOUT

FREEPORT

CLAY

STOCK

RENSI SOUTH

FREEPORT

CLAY