I recently watched the movie "Hillary's America" I recommend every American see that. It explains the history of the democratic party and the rise of the Clintons. It talks about their views on the oil and gas industry and the war on coal and fossil fuels. I came away from that movie enlightened and disturbed. If she becomes our next POTUS we are in for trouble on a biblical scale. Our country will cease to exist as we know it. Has any one else on site seen this? 

Views: 11458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The dems must have found a way to cheat without getting caught and I'm afraid the "Hildebeast" will use the same tactic. I think her freedom depends on it. If Trump gets in she may just end up in prison on corruption charges

Shouldn't this topic be on Facebook as opposed on a site that's intended for Marcellus Shale discussions??

I don't think it should - it's just fine right here.

Joseph very well said.

+1

That's all well and good.  However, if you really believe in your political opinion, don't you think that there are many more folks viewing Facebook than Marcellusshale.com??  As the writer is recommending a movie for all Americans, Facebook covers a little more than a few states in the northeast.

IMHO it would be better if others spread the word from here.

Personally, my primary  interest lie here on these pages.

Larry K. Southworth,

Forward it to 'Facebook' if you like and especially if you think it might do the citizenry good.

We'll take all the help we can get.

There are about 3,000,000 land owners who are most seriously affected.

I can see that it affects all citizens and especially those interested in a citizen's rights of private ownership, representation in government , the value of the vote, safeguarding freedoms / liberties etc.

Forward it to 'Facebook' if you like and especially if you think it might do the citizenry good.

We'll take all the help we can get.

There are about 3,000,000 land owners who are most seriously affected.

I can see that it affects all citizens and especially those interested in a citizen's rights of private ownership, representation in government , the value of the vote, safeguarding freedoms / liberties etc.

I'm sorry but I don't get on FaceBook

Can you forward to facebook? I don't do facebook. This is an important topic for land owners in the Marcellus and Utica because this election may mean the end of Shale development if Clinton wins.

I put you message on Facebook a few minutes ago.

Thanks Larry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service