I recently watched the movie "Hillary's America" I recommend every American see that. It explains the history of the democratic party and the rise of the Clintons. It talks about their views on the oil and gas industry and the war on coal and fossil fuels. I came away from that movie enlightened and disturbed. If she becomes our next POTUS we are in for trouble on a biblical scale. Our country will cease to exist as we know it. Has any one else on site seen this? 

Views: 11458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am disgusted with both major parties and believe Donald's success is based on taking advantage of, not helping country or people. If a third party could pull 20% of the vote today there could be a real three party system in the next 4 years and then we might have a chance of constructive change after Hilary's four years are up.

A chance for constructive change?  With the Supreme Court lost for the next thirty to forty years minimum?  Dude, wake up!!  You are dreaming.  Please study current-day Venezuela.  That's where your kind of "thinking" will take America.  

Learn about Gary on CNN tonight

Regarding heroic Captain Kahn's Father's very critically negative speech at the DNC and considering his perspectives I've read about :

I've read that Captain Kahn's Father is affiliated / has ties to the 'Muslim Brotherhood' organization which has been negatively portrayed / cited by various articles and television programs as bent on undermining western / American cultures.

Anyone know if there is any truth to that ? ?

Although Captain Kahn is an American hero who has contributed / sacrificed his life for our country it does not mean that all members of his family feel the same way and even could feel just the opposite for all I know.

I do however completely recognize and extend my heartfelt sympathy to the entire Kahn Family for the great loss they have experienced.

Captain Kahn has my utmost respect and his is a proud memory that all Americans can share

Don't tune into this show as a rule, but yesterday I tuned in to CNN (looking for Wolf) and found (and watched) Anderson Cooper interview Mr. Khizr Khan (the father of Captain Kahn KIA 2004 most recently remembered in his father's highly negative (of Donald Trump) speech at the DNC).

Interpreted Mr. Khan as disavowing 'Sharia Law' in favor of the USA's Laws of the Land (our Constitution), but did not note his disavowing of the 'Muslim Brotherhood'.

Just the way I understood it.

Anyone understand things differently ? ?

Saw / heard Mr. Kahn disavow Sharia Law.

Did NOT see / hear Me. Kahn disavow the 'Muslim Brotherhood'.

I am NOT doubting what I did / did not see / hear - so I also do not admit to any 200% mistake whatsoever.

So.....

Who would thought ? ! ?

Not what he said in his interview last nite but, thank you for the heads up.

If the case it's worse than I thought then.

Back to the Sharia tenet then that it's OK to lie to / cheat / steal / even kill 'infidels'.

What to believe then ? ?

A personal choice.

We cannot trust any Muslim who is in bed with the "M. B." because they will lie, cheat, and steal in order to further their murderous agenda and that is to conquer the world for their false God "Allah". Sharia is evil. The Muslims that practice and invite Sharia should never be trusted unless you want to wake up one morning with out your head.... What to believe? Since there is so much attention focused on Sharia Law and Islam, I recommend putting our faith in Jesus Christ and believing what He says.... If His name offends anyone then maybe we need to examine our hearts, He does....    

Please do not believe everything you see on internet. There are some right wing folks who will say anything. 

Kahn the elder is a NY lawyer engaged in facilitating movement of Muslim immigrants into our country.  As such, his livelihood/occupation is directly threatened by Trump's call for more careful vetting of these people.  All this and much more was well documented on Kahn's website, which he pulled from the internet only in the last couple of days as people became aware of the truth.

Finally, NO, this is not a story you will find reported by the mainstream media (ABC, NBC, etc.)

Kahn pulls entire website

This story was also reported by the Wall Street Journal.  Here is a link:

Kahn of Pakistan pulls website

There is much more to all this, as related to the elder Kahn.  He has extensive ties to Hillary that go way back.  Anyone who thinks Kahn the elder is just some random guy the Democrats found on the street is unaware the extent to which they are being played.  I admit I was, too, when Kahn first appeared.  It took time and much effort to get to the bottom of the Kahn story.  It was all a setup, a way for him to vent personal dislike of Trump.  Also, the guy clearly has no hesitation about using his son's tragic death, which happened twelve years ago, for political purposes.  This is because (the elder) Kahn is pushing Sharia in America as part of his life's work.    

This is right wing propaganda. The world will absolutely not end when Hillary becomes president. In fact, it will move along quite smoothly. I look for her to become good buddies with Paul Ryan. They will get things done for a change.

Trump is pathological. He just cannot shut up. Can you imagine a President Trump's response when ISIS does a beheading and calls him out? He will do just what ISIS wants and carpet bomb or nuke. He will start WWIII. 

That nice old lady Elizabeth Warren gets him riled up. Imaging ISIS.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service