Does anyone know how they pay out a drilling unit? do you get paid on the percentage of land you hold in the unit or do you only get paid if your so many feet from the lateral?

Views: 4333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evan, is the "declared pooled unit" available online in Guernsey?

Yes it is Philip.

Do you have a link for it?

I sent you a private message. Not sure how to link it but I ll look into it

Mike,

Can you link it here.
I went to the site, looked up your name and not nothing came up. I then looked up clark, clark well and Clark brought me up 10+ pages with that name which makes it in searchable. Clark well gave me nothing.
I may not be using the site correctly.
One answer you have not given. Have you received the division paperwork?

AS I said.. Go to EQT PRODUCTION.... on the site..

then scroll thru to find Clark...

Not a persons name...

I'm done.
I have no other reason to post about this subject except to help others.
I was clear I cannot find it. Where would one find EQT? I've looked all over that site. You pick state, then county then it wants a book-page, name or business.
And a name search is one great way to get to the truth on a unit.
Everyone that is included in a unit will have something added on their deed. Everyone. Its the law.
If you are trying to show me something that is not recorded on deeds like information the ODNR shows then I would not be seeing the whole picture. Nor would anyone else.
Since you are saying it shows % of interest in that well, I was curious to see it.
I do know of a few full well units that are small in Carroll county. These were test wells and the driller had no desire most likely to lease thousands of acres just to test the shale.
Help us see what you are seeing.

Instead of typing in his name type in EQT. But there is a bunch of eqt stuff on there to sort through

I dont know what information you are looking for Kathleen? I already posted what the unit sizes were for the Clark wells. These are not declaration of pooled units they are declaration notice of unitization. Mike did you amend your old lease in any way? What is your max unit size?

I believe Mike is right on this one. There is declaration notice of unitization paperwork for the Clark wells in Guernsey County. The Clark 580007 drilling unit is 184 acres and the Clark 580008 drilling unit is 216 acres. This is the first I have seen a declaration for these small drilling units. The weird part the declaration did not show a map of the unit just the leases involved and their acreage totals.

He may be right. Hopefully for his sake he is.. I used to think the same exact thing then you and Kathleen walked me through everything and you were right. I'm going to look into it and see 

Evan you are in a pooled unit Mike is not. He has a declaration of unitization for his lease. Yours is a declaration of pooling for your unit. Mike must not have a pooling clause in his lease.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service