Met with a few people today with Des.  I'm not going in details on here, but i stongly encourage anyone that is unsigned to go to his meetings this week.  The first is at Union Local Tuesday night.  Personally, I don't care who brings the contract to the table or how much this person will make off of any agreement, as long as the lease is there for all of us to maximize our opportunity to capatilize on this gold mine. 

Views: 22738

Replies to This Discussion

Angela I have to agree for someone not Promoting the meeting & Lease he sure is pushing it! I'm wondering whats in it for him, if it was just notify people, Des could do that in an e mail, besides he notified us by starting the discussion so why the hard sell to get people not interested!

I sure don't blame Fiinebear look how many people showed up the last 3 deal announcements & stayed home over the xmas holidays waiting to sign the last offer for nothing to happen & not even a memo explaining why?

If Des had a deal I think he would be e-mailing in advance of the meetings so he could get a better turnout.  This seems to be a "teaser" to get more uncommitted people to attend and signup. 

I hear S&G closed their Memberships, have an agreement with the O&G co & Murray coal,

appears someone is concerned another group about ready to sign & may lose landowners, as he did in Guernsey? what happened to all those guernsey offers? and all the acreage committed there? Now Guernsey isn't even mentioned must be insignificant now! 

Why wouldn't he e mail his lease to all the members so they can review, if they want have their attorneys rreview if they want & can get on with vote & signing or did he do away with the vote since this is the best we can do?

To all those who think I have alterior motives.....don't come...plain and simple.  And for those who are badmouthing all these groups because it is not your group.....don't come either.  I said I care about what happens to my family friends, and neighbors, but hey, we don't always wish whats best for them either so I don't care about everyone anyhow!!!! 

You have NO clue how much time I "burn" on GoMarcellusShale. I can assure you that I don't spend 6-8 hours there in a week. So I gather that you think I don't count since I live out of the county right now?

Never said you do not count, only that my concern is not for you.  Don't know you, won't run into you at the store, my kids don't play with your kids on sports teams.....etc.  Now if I was working for a landman or a land group...ya think I would say that?????

You may have already run into me at a store. I spend a considerable amount of time in the county and I also spend a considerable amount of money there. You still a twp trustee?

Finnbear, why do you not answer my question about what you suggest would be the best group out there??

I can only comment on a lease that I can put in my hot little hands to read and evaluate. Put something in writing and I'll be glad to see how it stacks up against the competition. If anyone can present me with a better deal than I've come up with to date, I'll give it my full consideration. This is just business, not rocket science.

So present me with a better deal or at least tell me about the one the you've come up with to date.

I like the terms of the lease that has been crafted for the Smith-Goshen group. Having coal mining cooperate with oil & gas development is a huge issue for many of us in Belmont county and the work they (S-G) have done concerning this issue is unparalleled anywhere else in Ohio. Is there any active deep coal mining in your township (Mead?).

I can't present you with the Smith-Goshen lease document, because, after a full year of building the group and working through the coal issue, membership has been closed and the lease is only available to S-G members.

I'd be glad to look at your lease to compare it to the S-G lease.

You also haven't answered my question re:where I live

Sorry, I was never an elected politician!!!!  And not being paid to market nothing.  Never did I say this offer was the best you can do.  I said Des may or may not offer a lease that could be the best.  My computer shows my words in black and white, maybe you should adjust yours since you must be reading in grey!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service