Met with a few people today with Des.  I'm not going in details on here, but i stongly encourage anyone that is unsigned to go to his meetings this week.  The first is at Union Local Tuesday night.  Personally, I don't care who brings the contract to the table or how much this person will make off of any agreement, as long as the lease is there for all of us to maximize our opportunity to capatilize on this gold mine. 

Views: 22738

Replies to This Discussion

Hows things going in your group Tom , hope good  .

its progressing, slower than I hoped but hearing that things are progressing have a meeting tomorrow will get update then!

I wish you the best , how long are you committed with whom your with now Tom ?

I just saw a lease agreed and accepted by an oil company without an arbitration agreement Ridgeman, good work

Tom, are you able to give anymore info on that lease.  Was it in Monroe??  With who??

Gale that has to of been the best laugh I have had in Years, Thank you!

Gale ,,, that's a killer LOL  ,  im glad I didn't a mouth full of food or drink  when I read this , I think I peed a little bit , hold the mustard .

Bob the Lease I was talking about was the Northwest Monroe group & it was a very landowner friendly lease on top of the $5900 & 21%, It was probably the bets Ive see that was actually agreed to by an oil company! I have to say Susteric made sure no one was going to critisize his lease after the XTO deal & I know that can't be done, no doubt this one is true Gross

your welcome Tom ,  I hope all sees the importance of this clause .

I am  always glad to help anyone --- no charge  !!!

I had found out the hard way on one of my places and it will never happen again .

I agree have to ask did you get your Monroe Cty acreage in this deal?

I understand if you don't want to say! probably not even a good question! sorry

Looking into it Tom .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service