What's in store for us this year?

Hilcorp assigns leases to Shell.

Shell assigns leases to Hilcorp.

Hilcorp assigns leases to Co Exprise.

Shell and Hilcorp both have product being produced and sold so royalty checks will finally start being wrote.

Shell was just issued another permit for the Kephart Pad. (3/26/13) Otherwise current activity is pretty dead.

When are some more pads on other leaseholds going to be started? Maybe 2013 is going to be a slow year?

Please post any information as it is known throughout the year. There sure hasn't been much activity on our site lately.

Maybe some Shell , Hilcorp , and Co Exprise reps. could enlighten us with some news ?

Views: 12538

Replies to This Discussion

Sure is alot of swepi row activity in Shenango and Slippery Rock Twps.........?

...and then into Scott and Plain Grove.  They are gonna tie into the Mayberry pad (Scott Tnsp) with three wells on it. Then probably east to Slippery Rock and onto Forrestville.where they have other pads. 

My guess is that the bowling alley will be used as office space as the will move out of the little plaza across from the Big Bird, maybe consolidate the Butler office into it also. . And the property as a staging area for pipeline, sand, tanks, heavy equipment, etc.  Lots of pipeline to put in, lots of support structure.

Once that pipeline is in place, they will probably drill lots of wells all along it the next couple of years. Then branch out to the rest of the county.

All just guesses on my part.

Jim L: regarding the water lines through the ROW...do you consider what you heard to be reliable info? I already leased ROW and my contract states additional monies to be paid for more lines, so this is interesting news to me to say the least. Any idea of the width of lines they use to run the water????

T from E; came from a friend of over 20 years. Don't know what size, I'd guess any where from 8" to 12". Keep in mind that what they do in one area (near Ellwood) may not apply to other areas. But good to be aware of their options.

Thanks Jim.

It occurred to me after I posted that that we are probably in two different areas (I am in North Beaver township). 

Ted
May I ask what shell is paying for row?

My ROW lease is with Pennant Midstream (on behalf of Shell); they paid $1 per inch circumference per foot of pipeline laid and they paid for running 24" line.   

Thanks Ted.

I was just looking at the production reports for Lawrence County wells (all 5 of them) , and see that Hilcorp's Kinkela well put out 4,200 bbls. of OIL in 129 days! This was in addition to the 1.7 million cubic feet of gas per day. Maybe not a gusher , but still  32.6 bbl./day helps beef up the royalties a tad. In total that equates to nearly $10,000/day in production including the gas.

At any rate , I just thought it was cool to see that oil is being produced in our county after all these years. Makes me wonder what lies beneath the rest of the county in all the other strata!

Trapper,

was the well drilled into the Marcellus or Utica, or?

That I don't know cheliped. Anyone else know what strata this well is into?

I do know this well was issued a permit to drill deeper than it was initially.

I just joined the site and I'm looking for some information on the progress on my dad's land in North Beaver. We live out of state and my dad doesn't have a computer, so I told him that I would find out what I could. He leased his rights to East (now Shell) back in 2010. My dad told me that he doubts he will ever see any royalties from this. Even if they drill, they will just store for a long time. I am more optimistic, and I feel that things are going to proceed and within the next couple years, he will probably start seeing some royalties. Does anyone have any information for us? Thank you much in advance. We feel so in the dark.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service