Another year is upon us and we are all starving for information pertaining to the "gas biz" in our county.

Hilcorp appears to be poised for an extremely busy year.

Shell seems to be dragging it's feet for some reason , even though the Cracker appears likely to become a reality.

Hopefully more infrastructure projects will become known as the year unfolds.

Please share any news with us you may uncover over the course of the year.

Good luck to us all and may 2014 be the year that puts us on the map!

Views: 16835

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Trapper good morning! Can't down load info. About production from patterson wells have you seen them and how do they look? Thanks Rich
Rich I think they have declined 40% so far. Will try to look when I get home.
Thanks would appreciate that! Rich

Rich

Patterson 2013 1H well started life @2,800 mcf /day and latest report shows 1,600 mcf/day (43% decline)

Patterson 2013-6 well has gone from 1,900 mcf/day to now @1,200 mcf/day (37% decline)

Looks like it averages out to 40%.

Thanks trapper! If I remember right I thought the ip was 6-7 million a day am I wrong about this? It shows on the one site that there are 4 wells producing an 4 wells that have been permitted . I wonder what the choke size is on theses wells? And what the oil an liquids are? Thanks Rich
Initial average would be 4.8 million cubic feet /day if you add them.Who knows how accurate these reported #s are. The kinkela well reported 4200 bbl of oil the first period and not a drop since! What gives with that....? Interesting to see Rex's two Lawrence County wells reporting several thousand bbls of condensate. Hope that's in our future with Rex.
My lease is up in May 2015 and just trying to keep up with production rates to help with lease. If they don't do something before then! I'm going with 7,000 per acre an 20% gross no deductions. I have a couple neighbors that have leases that are done Mabey we can get a deal together it's over 50 acers so we'll see.
I have til Oct. 2016. My lease has a same terms option to extend another 5 yrs. Hope to get drilled before that but either way would be happy. Best of luck to you Rich. It would be great to see you get 7K/acre.
Thanks Trapper! How far are you from patterson well? An my motto is if don't ask for what you want you'll never get it! All they can do is say NO! And good luck to you also.
Your welcome Rich.
I am about 2 or 3 miles east/southeast of there in New Beaver near Yost Farms. Thanks and best wishes to you and yours as well!
Looking at Rex's presentation pertaining to the Shell acquisition,I am concerned about the blue area called Lawrence County West being labeled dry Utica. What about Marcellus and other formations? I thought we were wet.....?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service