Another year is upon us and we are all starving for information pertaining to the "gas biz" in our county.

Hilcorp appears to be poised for an extremely busy year.

Shell seems to be dragging it's feet for some reason , even though the Cracker appears likely to become a reality.

Hopefully more infrastructure projects will become known as the year unfolds.

Please share any news with us you may uncover over the course of the year.

Good luck to us all and may 2014 be the year that puts us on the map!

Views: 16835

Replies to This Discussion

I live in between the two wells an was just curious how they compare. Guessing where the next well pad could be. A lot of If,an,or But's! An wishful thinking! Thanks Chris

National Fuel Gas has made a FERC filing to upgrade line N to increase capasity in several western Pa. co. Do not remember the hole article , but sure Lawrence, Mercer, and Venango co. were involved.Project to begin in fall 2014 in service fall 2015

Where is line N?

On Feb 6, 2014 National Fuel Supply Corporation filed an application with the FERC at docket no. CP14-70-OOO to construct and operate the Line N west side expansion and modernization project in Washington, Allegheny, Beaver, Venango and Mercer counties.

Sorry at first look I thought it also included Lawrence co. However from the map Line N does cross Lawrence co. north to south.

From the map looks like project runs west from Henderson compressor sta. in Venango co. to TGP compressor sta. in Mercer co. then south to the Texas Eastern Line in Washington co. Project to begin in the fall of 2014 and in service fall 2015

Dosen't appear as though Hilcorp has reported any production for last reporting period. Didn't see them listed on the report at all?? Not listed in Mercer Co either??

Chris did the Patterson report? Any more wells added to report at this pad? Hard to believe hilcorp can keep sinking wells and sell no gas. Must have a heck of a cash reserve....?

I think Hilcorp just hasn't provided the DEP with the info or the DEP made a mistake and didn't include it..Hilcorp reported production last time on the Pulaski wells..

The Patterson wells reported a combined 497850 MCF for 174 days for the two (2) wells that are producing..which is about a 40% drop in production for the period..

Thanks Chris.

40% drop...ouch. But then again higher gas prices would offset some of that. I remain hopeful that our gas is just too wet to produce until the infrastructure is in place to handle it.

I just wish Shell would get moving. They're gonna wear out the Patterson pad! Lol

Noticed today on the Lawrence Co Recorder site that Swepi has recorded a "Drilling & Production Unit" for the Kephart 2019-HS & Kephart 2019-HD (Utica & Burkett Formations) containing 627.522 acres and 44 parcels..This site, and the Patterson site, are both adjacent to existing pipelines..looks like things are still progressing very slowly, but at least there is some progress. 

Is that NG powered electric plant on the old Powder Mill property still being built?

How about the conversion of the West Pittsburg coal fired power plant to NG? Is it still a go?

I see a new well permit was issued for the Patterson Pad on 7/8/14.
Hilcorp ,meanwhile,has applied for over 70 well permits in Lawrence County thus far 2014.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service