There is going to be a lease meeting on the 28th of January at the Wells Inn in Sistersville come out and see what is going on with lease rates in Tyler and Pleasants counties

Views: 11896

Replies to This Discussion

Lisa,

Wishgard does not represent any one company. They work to get the best price for the landowner.

Wishgard puts together the leases does all the leagal work and then turns the leases over to the drillers all this is done at no cost to the rights/landowner.

Wishgard has a driller right now ready to move into tyler and start drilling. The driller has told us what they will pay and we have to work with that. I know there are alot of numbers floating around and I hope those that sign on one of these high priced leases get paid. However just across the river many are being dropped because the driller will not pay the high rates. We want to get you a good lease which you and the driller can live with and get you drilled.

Lisa, I've read about lots of people signing leases but i'm curious if anyone ever gets paid?

Lisa, Most leases read 120 business

Lisa, thanks so much for the reply. I hope you and your sister get paid .

Lisa

my uncle owns property in Tylery County Ellsworth district.  He has been approached by TNG - has anybody every heard of them?  They are working with JayBee which I have seen mention on this blog.  We were recently contacted by Arturo and Chesapeake in the past.  Two years ago we had a deal signed with Stone Energy that backed out on us on the 89th day before our 90 day pay date.  So I am very leary of signing these leases.  Any advice would be appreciated

Lisa,  Just curious if you have received payment yet?

Hal - Who is the driller that you have ready to move into Tyler and start drilling?  Have they started?

Hello Mark,

You might want to join a landowners group. I belong to the 5 Star group. I joined because I think that we have strength in numbers. There is another group forming in Little. Give me a call if you would like to discuss matters.

Have you seen this website?: www.shalegasinsiders.com

Here is an old story maybey some of you missed, i think it is an interesting article from Range Resources. 

give you an insight on how the companies view this area in WV up through PA

http://blogs.star-telegram.com/barnett_shale/2011/03/range-resource...

Hi Dewey,

I am a new member, out of state, and just tried to call you at this number but it is no longer working. Do you have a new number?

Thanks!

Helen

I have been out of the loop for a bit. How may I be of assistance?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service