In case some of you didn't read the Sullivan Review this week of March 3, 2010, the MARC I hub line is a go! 

The article says that "Inergy will be sponsoring a "binding open season" to determine the final size and scope of the project in the next three weeks. Inergy expects to file a Natural Gas Act 7(c) application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for a certificate of public convenience and neccessity in the Spring of 2010 and anticipates the North-South Project to be placed into service by late 2011."

It also says, "The MARC I would open Sullivan County up to the extensive Marcellus Shale natural gas development that is being seen in Lycoming, Tioga, Bradford and Susquehanna counties as the producers would have access to a large interconnected pipeline system serving the major natural gas consuming northeastern United States."   For maps and information go to www.stagecoachstorage.com

Views: 4572

Replies to This Discussion

go it thanks
still a proposed route could vary slightly in places. Not all right-aways are in place yet
I recived my sullivan review today and it gave the map and a good article for the gas line, i am new here so bear with me till i get the know how and who of this site. jrw
pipeline map
Attachments:
Does anyone have any updates about the MARC 1line in the county?

Thanks Jeff
here is a great map of sullivan county wells drillled or have a permit
Nice map. I like it. I hope who ever is doing it keeps it updated.

Jeff

Has anyone heard anything about the Marc 1 Line?    I heard they were having trouble getting the right of ways.

I hope they move it back to the original route along the eastern edge of Sullivan County near 487
heard they are having trouble getting final approval from feds.  they are not negotiating. they are telling us this is the price and like it.  they will probably go eminent domain.   if you want this 75 foot wide hole through your woods you can have it.  this line is not a connector line.  your well would not be able to connect to this line according to the company.
I was told that wells will be able to connect to the line. What is the truth?
i am just posting here to say we have property in southern Sullivan county and there is an extensive seismic study going on with geokinetics performing the work. I was wondering if any other landowners were contacted and included. this is very good news!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service