Were any of you in attendance at the meeting with KWGD on Monday at the PLCC. I was there and was totally surprised by the number of people in attendance. What were your thoughts about the meeting? I found it to be very informative.

Views: 35242

Replies to This Discussion

Mine just rolled in too......sticker on door says to pick it up at Fed X with a photo ID ...............................YIPPEE!

Nelson Im Available for adoption! a little older than norm but Im Reaal a Good Guy! LOL, Congrats

Who did you sign with Phil? Kwgd ?

One of my friend who is not on this site just his too.

Its raining checks!

I should mention that my two friends that got their checks today were not part of the original group.  They were taken the day of the signing.

Congrats Guys, we signed with KWGD also. Haven't heard anything yet, keppin' our fingers crossed that everythings is o.k.

Good luck Red, Im sure the Fed X man will be knocking soon!

As much as I love seeing the news, being in law enforcement for 20 years has made me a bit jaded. Please everyone, take care as to who reads this, understand it's not only the good folks watching. I know most of us on here are armed and aware, but it takes that one slip up to get hurt. Congratulations to all, be careful, be well and be safe !! 

Mick

Thanks Mick...thank God & Country for conceal carry!!!

Good point Mick. While most of us who participate and post here regularly are on the up and up, we have NO idea who is lurking here and only reading and making notes about us for less than honorable purposes. As someone who is a member of a private security detail, through my work and training, I am continually mazed and disgusted by the devious things that people will do.

Scott,

While I am a big believer in the 2nd Amendment, I am also a big believer in training ! 

I still do a little PI work and assist some law enforcement as requested. I see the scams used as Utility Employees checking electric. water, gas, etc. to gain access to the home in search of the gold. It has happened to the best of us !!

Good nosy neighbors, a camera or a security system and a dog or two are your best friends !

Remember " In God we trust", all others get a background check !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service