I live in Berlin Township, There is a new Utica well going up in Goshen township on Calla Road just off Route 534 and another in Butler Township near North Georgetown. They are getting very close. Does anyone know of others?

Views: 18530

Replies to This Discussion

rex is scedualed to drill in carrol county this year. read there press release posted on there nasdaq page. it would not suprise me to see rex joint venture with cheseapeake on there carrol county acerage.

Rex tried to flip that land ate massive price to CHK and were turned down. If they don't have a buyer then they'll have to drill it. It's too valuable to just let it sit there. I maintain that they'll end up selling before they put a rig on site.

read the rex company news on the nasdaq web site. rex has budgeted there drilling program for 2012. either you have an inside ear at the rex corporate office or you speculate the intent of a closed door, corporate desision. i must admit, i do not know what there initial intention were at the time of there leasing, but i own there stock with anticapation of an aggressive drilling program in carrol county. time will tell

13,000 acres isn't enough to have an aggressive drilling program. It's enough to make some money but the risk that they'll drill some duds makes their leasehold less than impressive. And I know for a fact that they tried to flip the Warrior prospect and were met with deafening silence.

@Marcus  "You know because you know" is a very broud statement! I was hoping you had facts..

I can't disclose why I know. But I can tell you that Hilcorp has an incredibly nice office in downtown Houston

Anybody know if the Clinton well leases owned by N.C.L. out of Texas have been sold or J.V'ed with anybody ? Leasing in Mahoning seems to have come to a screeching hault for some reason.

Caualie,  I don't think it has come to a halt, it is just that there is no leasing to be done. Most of us have been leased and held by production for some time. Our companies have made deals or are holding to get deals. We are now just going along for the ride. That is why it is so hard to get information. I attended several meeting this winter of groups about leasing and representing  in leasing. The first question was " do you have a well on your property and is it in production ( do you receive a royalty check?) if yes, There is nothing we can do for you" So I just listen to as much information as I can and hope they drill on my land.  By the way - The CEO from CHPK and the board of directors flew into Columbiana county ( at the Dave Johnson Farm ) and were looking things over. The article appeared Saturday in the Salem News and the Morning Journal.  The big quote of the day was " We are in the epicenter of the Shale boom" meaning Columbiana County and I hope at least Southern Mahoning. LOL

That is a very good question about NCL they have a lot of wells in southern Trumbull Co. as well.

I live SE of the Geatches well in Mahoning county.  I have two small parcels, one signed in Nov with CHK and one HBP by NCL.  I called NCL in Dec to get a copy of my lease since I inherited the mineral rights and didn't have a copy.  They told me at that time they were deciding whether to sell the deep rights or go into partnership with a bigger company.  They said they should have a decision by "spring."  They have recorded an amended mortgage with Union Bank on 2/6/2012.  I have no clue what that means.  My neighbor's leases have been aquired by CHK, but I believe they were leased by Enervest.  I get most of my information from here and I have no inside information.  I'm just waiting it out like the rest of us.

I heard that CNX will start prepping the Hendricks well site today. I assume that means building the driveway, and clearing trees. 

There's been a new entry at the recorder's office pertaining to my NCL lease.  As of 4/17/2012 it has the grantees listed as Clavenna Brian G, Clavenna Mark D, Lyons Petroleum Reserves Inc. instead of Union Bank.  The instrument type is AS/OVER RI. Anybody know what this means?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service