Just got word that Shell is not leasing anymore currently at the moment.   Word is they will be back leasing at some point but currently out of money no more budgeted etc.... Now a bunch of land owners are left with signed leases that are not being paid/honored.  Just another example of corporations doing what they see fit promising people one thing and doing another.  Just goes to show the contracts everyone sign mean nothing other than locking you in if they choose to do so.  So basically if you have a lease with Shell and have not been paid you are not going to get paid at least at this point. 

Views: 5725

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IC, that sucks. I think it should become common place for people to laugh at "options to lease." WTF is that?

So I signed 09/28/2012 with Shell. Southern Lawrence County Pa. What do you think is going to happen ?

Like I said, I have heard of noone getting stiffed in Lawrence County. You need to call Long Consulting in Olean, NY. They are the leasing company for Shell. I would contact them at least once a month to get updates on profress. After their abstracting is done, they'll ship it to Shell for payment. When that happens, direct your calls to Shell Appalacia (spelling). I called them twice a week once they had the paperwork from Long Consulting.

You are near the Patterson well, which should be very good for you. BUT....I wouldn't spend a single penny until the cash is in your account 'cause ya just never know.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service