Can anybody get us a discussion going regarding activity in Sullivan County? Something?

Views: 2028

Replies to This Discussion

The Stage Coach gas line is being center line surveyed. Runs from Wyalusing to Benton, 43 miles will cover eastern side of Sullivan County. Active leasing near this line.
any contact info for who is doing the leasing?
Will the Stagecoach line cover any area of Colley, which is in Sullivan County but right on the border of Wyoming County?
Someplace cross over Cherry township - Colley township near Route 87 and Wilmont Road going to Wyalusing, or north side Saxes Pond. Main line, who knows what happens after that. I understand the crews can run 2,000 or more feet per day.
Luzerne County had its first permit filed on November 10, 2009. Is it stands now Sullivan County is only a few days from getting its first permit in Cherry township. Leases are great, but will be pale in comparision to the royality checks.
Hey T,

Any idea where in Cherry Twp. the first permit will be? Which O&G company is it?
Chesapeake
Hunsinger, near Kinsley Corners, some local public officials notified by chesapeake, should be filed with DEP any day now.
I'm sure it will Chesapeake. There are lots of people talking about well sites.
Chesapeake is going to be drilling heavy in Sullivan County. There is rumor that someone is holding out with 300+ acres that wont sign and delaying things in Sullivan County.
Where at in the county? I'm in Colley and in August Chesapeake contacted me about running a pipeline through my property.
We have 217 acres on Rte 87 by the yellow gate. We are bordered by the game lands and Deer Park. Any word on whether the pipe line will be running that way or if they will be drilling wells. We border Wyoming County and Kaitlin Hollow road.
Marilyn
Chesapeake is contacting all the small land owners (under ten acres) in our area. They want to set up 900 acre units. I asked why not the 640 acre units others have talked about and they believe the area is going to be very productive so they want to do 900. I have not signed a lease yet, but they want to include me in a unit. What is a fair offer?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service