I looked in the sky and it is orange. Oh yes I have seen this before only its a lot bigger, what I drove down the road to see was the utica well being flared off on the patterson well. It had to be four or five times the size of the marcellus well flare which was in of itself a pretty good one. This well has a marcellus and a utica on it as a"test well". Looks like they passed the test. It is amazing and really hot from afar. It was raining and so as the flame was taller than the flare pipe, the groud was steaming all arond.

Views: 38390

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are flaring again tonite 12.30.2011 this is the 4th flair and the smallest flair. Mike

I wonder why so many ? Must not be a bad thing , though , since more permits have been bought I would guess.......Have any more big gray tanks shown up?

I will take a ride over soon and let you know and a few pic.

Not that I have seen glenn. They moved about half of the frac water containers, you can see some that are left in pic #16. I heard of a rumor that they {Shell} is going to build a compressor station at the Patterson well site.

Attachments:

I looked up this well on marcellusgas.org.   It shows 2 wells permitted on this site, one was a horizontal well  PATTERSON 2013 1HM OG WELL and the other was a vertical well, PATTERSON 2013 1HU OG WELL.  Since the vetical well was started on 2/15/11 and the horizontal well was started about 1 month later, I would guess that the well that the pictures show is a vertical well!

PATTERSON 2013 1HU OG WELL.

I believe H means HORIZONTAL................? I believe U stands for UTICA...................?

I believe H means HORIZONTAL................? I believe M stands for MARCELLUS...................?

if you can look at the permit it will show what horizon they are targeting i/e layer of shale plus the depth they are drilling can anwser your ? to. thks brian

ps h means horizonal that much i know

Went by the well tonight and still flaring this is still the 4th

I am interested to know what is going on there today. If someone drives by could you please comment?

just came from the well 4.30pm every here are a few pic

Attachments:

The well on the right is the utica on left marcellus in pic 64 hope this is what you where looking for Elizbeth.

Just was curious if anyone has seen any trucks(Ergon) that would be hauling condensate or oil of any kind from this location? Are the gray tanks for some kind of NGL? Has any condensate production been confirmed?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service