I looked in the sky and it is orange. Oh yes I have seen this before only its a lot bigger, what I drove down the road to see was the utica well being flared off on the patterson well. It had to be four or five times the size of the marcellus well flare which was in of itself a pretty good one. This well has a marcellus and a utica on it as a"test well". Looks like they passed the test. It is amazing and really hot from afar. It was raining and so as the flame was taller than the flare pipe, the groud was steaming all arond.

Views: 38390

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

again sorry

Attachments:

Took a ride over yesterday and this what it looks like.

Attachments:

Went to the well site yesterday and took a few pic to share 2 more wells

Attachments:
You know what formation they will be targeting with these ones?

With Shell's Cracker Plant announcement today , I would have to say we are in the very thick of things here in Western PA too! It appears all the goodies aren't just in Ohio after all. The Mighty Marcellus is alive and well and far , far from the grave! Get ready for a wild ride and CELEBRATE OUR GOOD FORTUNE!!!!!

Went over to the Patterson well yesterday the rig has been there for about 2 week now they are drilling two new wells I tooks a few pic and here they are.

Attachments:

and one more

here is more

Attachments:

Its a Shell well. There are no fencing. The driller is Nabors the rig # is 712. There is a guard @ the entrance to the well pad. This well site is in Little Beaver Twp. Larwance County Pa. it is off a back road. hope this helps Drill Baby.

Here a few more I took on 04.10.2012

Attachments:

This is what it looked like on Saterday 05.19.2012 they have been drilling there forever why do it take Shell soo long to drill? Last year they did the same thing,any heres a few pic.

Attachments:

Recently took a trip over to the Patterson wells they drilled 2 more wells and took the big rig Nabors rig 712 outlast week and now have different equipment there I think they call this coiling ?  Anyway I took a few pics so here take a look.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service