I looked in the sky and it is orange. Oh yes I have seen this before only its a lot bigger, what I drove down the road to see was the utica well being flared off on the patterson well. It had to be four or five times the size of the marcellus well flare which was in of itself a pretty good one. This well has a marcellus and a utica on it as a"test well". Looks like they passed the test. It is amazing and really hot from afar. It was raining and so as the flame was taller than the flare pipe, the groud was steaming all arond.

Views: 38390

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Possibly fishing something. Lubricator looks excessively long.

What pic has the lubicator in it? this is so new to me thanks Mike

Pic 16

A few more pic do you notice in pic 9 the tank

Attachments:

they use nitrogen to clean out the coil so it has no fluid in it. they also pump nitrogen in wells to give them more lift to bring fluid to surface. the lubricator Brian mentioned could be that long for a couple of reasons like fishing like he said or possibly to log the well to let shell know which zones are producing what based on the well testing reports tetra reports.

they use nitrogen to clean out the coil so it has no fluid in it. they also pump nitrogen in wells to give them more lift to bring fluid to surface. the lubricator Brian mentioned could be that long for a couple of reasons like fishing like he said or possibly to log the well to let shell know which zones are producing what based on the well testing reports tetra reports.

So this from lastnight 12.20.2011

So this from lastnight 12.20.2011

Attachments:

today 12.21.2011 yhe flare is out

Attachments:

Could tell me what this is? thanks Mike

Attachments:

Can someone tell me what is in pic 106 and 108 thanks Mike

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service