Has anyone been approached about a pipeline easement in Columbiana or Harrison county

Views: 5846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Patrick:

We are down the ridge from the Gundy/Hanover area, but I would like to talk to you off line as plenty of folks seem to watch these discussions for less than positive reasons.

Any chance of talking via email or better yet the phone. Thanks

Also if you want to call my number is 330-935-2105

Any idea why this is being held up?   Is this part of the Logtown pipeline?

Have no idea. Got the info from a laid off land man. Will try to find out from some other sources to confirm

I'm in Columbiana county, and were dealing with the Logtown pipeline.
Does there seem to be a difference as far as price per foot paid for gathering lines vs transmission lines? I believe the gathering lines (at least what we were told) are between 8-16 inches and transmission lines or interstate lines are much larger.
We're being told it's a gathering line and only getting $15 per linear foot, plut $2.50 per linear foot for damages. Then a 2nd line for 12.50 per linear foot (all damages as they can only pay considertion once?) I'm working with them on addendums for many other issues, but hoping the take the ALOV ROW that I found that covers most of them.

I've  seen where it's up to $20.00 a ft.

My thought is how much stuff is going to get torn  up. It's one thing to go across a field and another to take a woods out. I don't think they will let a woods return on the right away. If the trees are best harvested in five or ten  years you might be selling in a down market  with less then marketable lumber.

Anyone know where I can get a map of the pipelines in this area, Columbiana County? Also, where in PA are the pipelines coming from?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service