RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

Again Mr Trump was right..

and Ruskies taking his advice... ?

at any rate... ME oil fields.. being bombed...

Guess that might bring up the PRICE on OIL  ??

Views: 7146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1st,  really, not trying to kill anyone - just writing my mind.

2nd - rudeness is not always a 'reflection' - to me, most of the time, it appears to be a 'condition'.

3rd - maybe should have been 1st - we, specifically, have not been as yet 'abused' (too badly) by the 'business' tactics that are being reported  as being employed - and are only voicing concerns (based on what we're reading / hearing / seeing) in effort to protect ourselves from them.  I've been thinking along those lines (for others) for most - actually all - of the time I've spent working and like you am basically retired but am available for contract work.

You've seemed to have queried as to what might be 'bothering' me about the 'business' but, many of our major concerns have already been provided.

To try and clarify (at your request) it's the old 'tailgate' class leases (like most of those of the 'Clinton' era) that I believe are HBP much of the lands around our property.  I think I've read that those types are also called many time 'Legacy' Leases. Those types of leases, as I am of the understanding, many times stipulated much smaller 'Unit' sizes - the smallest being 40 acres with some I've read of specifying 160 acres.  And incidentally, it was such a lease that we were once signed into up until 2012. Incidentally, it's never been an objective of mine to increase the 'Unit' size of any lease we were signed into or would be signed into but, as I understand, it has been and remains as a major objective of the modern' long bore horizontal E & Ps / Lessees.

In our discussion I've always acknowledged supply and demand as being 'manipulated' but 'changing' the theory of the law of supply and demand is different and impossible.  Supply side manipulation occurs regularly but the theory of the law of supply and demand does not.

The reasons for our lands not being leased at this juncture / point in time are unknown to me and are somewhat puzzling, but, I do believe the most recent leasing frenzy was more and basically a 'land grab' process, and less a 'developmental' one (and which you as much seem to affirm in this exchange).  But, currently, there is of course the main topic of this O.P. (the S. A. / O. P. E. C. debacle) muddying the developmental waters which I see as not insignificant.

I believe better days are to come and sooner would be much better than later - and I hold this optimism in spite of your obvious adversarial display.

Good luck and health there TennToddy.

J-O

You should be the authority on rudeness
Ah dna tink ya nose refainment

I anticipated no less Mr. Joseph. It was just a matter of time :)

TennToddy

You've written saying that what you've 'anticipated' has been realized but, have not identified what exactly you were anticipating.

I can guess that you 'anticipated' that we would not find very much common ground and would end up at odds.

Does that sum it up ?

If not, care to clarify ?

Apparently you have lots of it.

Ya Killin' Me Mr. Joseph :)

Is self evident, save you, obviously :)

If ya don't realize which I speak, ya got some re-reading / self_acknowledging / reflection ta do.

I can asked the same question only so many ways.

I do not think you want me to 'splay' it out in the open for all to see .

Ya must confirm ya own realization Mr. Joseph :)

Ya already answered ya'se'f per say.

There is no need for ya to 'udder' admittance.

Hang Tough Mr. Joseph :)

The Tomato Flower Can Sit The Hot Sun The Day Thru :)

RFLMAO!

Something is very wrong here.

You are having too much fun on my dime !

If there were some sun out there I'd go sit in it !

Have a good evening there TennToddy.

What's tomatoes have to do with it?

ah Mr. Adams is still alive; must have been out riding his scooter.

You need to reread your post Mr. Adams some of you figuring is not right.

Especially about the wind bag you will call your next president :)

Bout the only thing I got out of that babbling is You are not A Donald Trump.

Howling, ya got that right Cowboy!  :)

Maybe if you put your reply in line with the thread i will see it in a more timely  Manner :)

thank ya 

If you were half as smart as you thought you were you would have email notification set up for any reply to this thread.
You are the babble expert.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service