A term used in the Navy for rumors. So what have you heard? Well it may be true! May not be but stay tuned we can try to verify what is and what isn't here.  I heard $15,000 a acre! Well in a half sense true, but not as a Lease bonus! So it is useful to know what may be true and possibly proven true as well.

Views: 3628

Replies to This Discussion

the lease is on file with the recorders office I wouldn't have signed it for love or money! 

Sounds fishy to me

Put these in for the instrument search

Instr: 201202150003294

Instr: 201202150003293

Instr: 201110210019986

They Leased to Hill see the Licking County Recorders Office search instrument numbers 

Instr: 201202150003294

Instr: 201202150003293

Instr: 201110210019986

YUCKO leases

Hi Jodi I haven't heard anything out of Licking County or I would have it here.  There will be another meeting at Licking Valley soon and I will have it posted in the meeting section. But I tries to friend you to see what was going on in Licking County. ya here it spred r here lol.

Comment by Billy Park Whyde 19 seconds ago
Delete Comment

Hi ya Ron, good question.  I started the Scuttlebutt Thread for that purpose.

http://gomarcellusshale.com/group/muskingum-licking-county/forum/to... I'll put what I know there for ya and others. 

I think Ron most of Muskingum County west of the Guernsey County line is in a secretive mode. I see where G&G, Virtual Energy and the newbie  EIDU are to some degree a bit more active. However I believe that what is going on in the area is horse trading. There are tons of leases out here that are being offered to the big boys by smaller I&O (independents/operators) wit these leases being held by production the big boys would like to grab these first. With them already held by production the lease value will be higher as a one shot cash in hand no further primarary lease ect, would be a pain. 

My guess is they will target these leases first. It is being done very quietly and  the companies that are buying them will probably only record them in a mega drop on the recorders office along with what they have possibly acquired through any landowners group.

Private land owners however will be at the bottom of the pile is my guess. When it gets to that point it will be a very nice situation for the landowner or a nasty one.

Ron WardComment by Ron Ward 16 minutes ago
Delete Comment
What is the latest on areas of interest in Muskingum co? Heard they are focusing more on washington and meigs counties over the next 8 wks?

My belief is they will migrate to the west. they are still accumulating the HPB under the radar screen.

I was looking at the Muskingum County Recorders office and was looking around. Some of you may have heard of the Bruner Land Company, ya know the ones that send ya those post cards. Well O put it into the simple search and saw where in one sale the sold over 8,134 acres of oil related comodities such as leases , oil wells ect to North Coast Energy . I also found where Energy Exploration did the same with 5,534 acres.

North Coast Energy  is now Exco. 13,000 acres isn't a bad start 

There is also Kuffman Realitor out of Millersburg buying up land and sell the mineral rights and land separate at their auctions.

Rumors are David R. Hill is in the Licking Valley area trying to lease you land BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. If anyone can get a copy of the lease he is trying to sell please do, copy and paste it here and we will check it out. 

If Devon is exploring the western boundaries of the oil play why do they have 2 new horizontal permits just 1.5 miles apart and have assigned leases(13 or so) to EFS Royalty Partners ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service