Heard swepi is pulling out of mercer county all wells are bad. That is why halcon left.

Views: 8499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't we seen this movie before ? ?

Different actors however ? ?

Must be a re-make ? ?

Yes, we HAVE seen re-runs of this movie, J-O - it was 'The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao'...

As one light lights another, nor grows less - so nobleness enkindles nobleness.

No one takes your power away - you give it away. He who stands firm. Believe.

Chevron clearly didn't receive the memo. They recently approached neighbors on both sides of me in East Lackawannock Twp. Looks like Hilcorp may have plans for Wolf Creek Twp also.

The price of Nat Gas is too low right now. Back in 2010 price broke below $6 and continued to fall. The Weather didn't help with those warm Winters. At one point I think it traded well below $3. It will take time to get back to $6 . Maybe too long for some of us. Now if oil drops to $50 a barrel that will be a problem. If that happens there will be too many other problems to worry about a gas lease.   ;>)

Another current problem is Pipeline ROW's and compressor stations. If they can't get those there will be no drilling and little if any leasing. Would you want a car if nearest road was 10 miles from your house?

you really need to do some research on what the drilling is all about and what they are after, Its not for the natural gas which trades at 4.43 today, Go to PA recorders website and you will see a major portion of right of way leases have been recorded for many pipeline projects, end of 2014-2015 most of the pipe will be in the ground in Mercer. Oil which trades at 99.51 today can just as easily go to 150 a barrel as it could 50 dollars

Yeah, I don't know nothin. I don't even know what Pa recorder's website is? I'm so stupid I use County Recorder of deeds website. We have 2 pipeline ROW's and in a producing unit. Lease states no foreign gas and has Marcellus only clause. 

So I'll not waste anymore of your time by posting in this county.

Which is it? they have the pipe in the ground or they don't.

"Another current problem is Pipeline ROW's and compressor stations"

OR is it door #2

"We have 2 pipeline ROW's and in a producing unit"

First comment pertained to the subject of Mercer county

My second comment pertained to your sniping. I'm in Washington County so It's both 1 & 2 in that order !!!!

This will be my last post here

I didn't mean to come down on you that hard but Hilcorp, Chevron and some landmen groups hitting Mercer pretty hard lately. I believe these groups are trying to get leases on the cheap. I want landowners to have as much info to make a informed decision on leasing their property

All the pipeline projects I have seen happening and planned to be happening are NGL related.

It ain't dry gas they are after around here that's for sure!

Does anybody hear anymore about Seneca drilling on their lease of state forest land in middlebury center?

Chester a huge drilling plan is just getting started for that area hundreds of wells are planned. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service