My dad has a lease run out in June, and he had a landman stop yesterday. Apparently, they are offering $1,000 per acre.. LMFAO

Does Shell really think the landowners that signed the original BS leases are gonna come out and sign for that after their neighbors just signed for $3,250 6 months ago? I know, I know, it's the old they don't have competition. Tell you what, add up the acreage of all the old leases coming due, along with current holdouts, and they just found competiton. I really hope that landowners, without LAWYERS can keep communication lines open and not settle for BS lowball offers....

Views: 19223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

c'mon gg move on

frank is a couple of frys short of a happy meal unless you are sharing a pipeline with frank.....

OK, p umpjack...movin' on, but HYDE PARK PRIME STEAKHOUSE doesn't have a drive through (like I think you may tend to end up using more, possibly?)...so Houston, we may have a problem...just mtc (my two cents - GG 5.14.13) ...all of the grease & oil isn't too good for you - gas is, though...

...komo (keep on movin' on)...chow!(derhead?)...teto (to each their own)... Urban Dictionary: chat language (haid - how am i doing?)...this is FUN!

***I do my best to learn something new EVERY DAY...

I'm becoming more and more convinced that you're posting from the rec room at your sanitarium.  Please, impress us with your knowledge, since you're the expert.  Show us the way.

/shakes head

//downs Xanex instead of taking troll's dumb suggestion

Frank:  It's hard not to comment on some of the rude behavior on this site, especially since most folks try to be congenial.   Clowns?  Well....I see them more as kids still playing in the sandbox, having a hard time growing into adults.  Unfortunate.

Frank is a shining example of how people should act.

totko, sir markus-s... (takes one to know one...)...

wow - that's an 'about face', Grayson.

OR..."They (G/O Co.'s...) will 'huff, and they'll puff...and they'll 'BLOW ON YOUR HOUSE'."...meaning basically a 'whole lotta' hogwash'

dbf (don't be fooled...) As one light lights another, nor grows less - so nobleness enkindles nobleness.

***HEY - anyone heard anything like this? I was floored. It IS 'today's political hoodwinking scham', after all...so WHAT do you expect...?...here was what I heard. A kid pursuing a doctorate works in the summers @ x40 hours/week. He is 'paying' up front, out-of-pocket for his schooling. THIS YEAR...he is looking to 'put in his time' to pay HIS OWN WAY again, and guess what I heard? - THAT HE IS *LIMITED* to working only a x29 hour work week!

DID my ears deceive me??? WHAT is going on? ***THEY want to 'cage' EVERYONE to 'their myopic view point'...not in MY universe! SHIP RUN BY 'the RATS'...?

James Burke Connections III #6 - Elementary Stuff - YouTube

--------------------------

...***mc-jeffy***...WHERE are you going here?...NO harrassing - what BUNK are you touting?

GLAD you LOVE GMS!! -- YOU (and everyone else SHOULD, as WELL!). It would be a shame if...WELL, I'm here to HELP people SORT through any of their G/O questions/problems...WHAT information do YOU 'offer' - love to hear it.

----------------------------

In the meantime - G/O Co.'s have better than 'cornered' the landowner LEASE market. HOW would that be? you may ask...?

WELL - they've pretty much 'BOXED' THEIR BET!...how so? You may ask?...

*think about it...did you have 'any other choice' but 'the color black'? (i.e. have at least x3 G/O Co.'s lease proposals for your property? YOU didn't 'have a choice' - the ULTIMATE MARKET CORNERING play of this century (STANDARD OIL was one of the 'TOP 5' of the 1900's!!!!!!!!!!!

dbf (don't be fooled...)...as far as Frank's 'THICK-SKINNED' comments - toughen up! EobE (Eat or be Eaten!)

Xi Jinping’s vision: Chasing the Chinese dream | The Economist - READ THIS. jeffy...OPEN YOUR EYES. Ever 'keep up' with Frank's insinuations of'Chinese Food'...they are 'twofold' intonations...put on your 'thinking cap'.

tjdgi (they just don't get it...), gtp (get the point?)  WAKE UP! (before you get a RUDE 'wake up call' from...yfio (you'll figure it out...).

Lance,

Is this in Lawrence County?

Yes

Start your own landowners group.Someone has to be willing to put in the time to get it started though. They tend to grow very fast where there is unleased or about to expire leases (2 years or less).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service