What  will happen to the undeveloped wells/units now that Shell has lost interest in Marcellus shale production?  Will Shell sell out to other companies?  Timeframe?

Views: 7226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

randall, what about liquids? Is Markwest going to handle them for Rex? Markwest is putting in a NGL pipeline right now from Harmony to VanPort , winding it's way through Beaver County near New Galilee and Darlington along the way.
MDN said yesterday Dominion announced 2 Marcellus/Utica region projects to lay more infrastructure. Dominion has a line running through my part of Lawrence County into Beaver County so this peaks my interest as well.
Folks in Butler County are at least a few years ahead of the rest of us with alot of wells producing and many capped and awaiting pipelines. The Rex/Dominion deal sounds like great news for you guys!

...not sure if Markwest is going to handle them for Rex. But I would think that going forward we will be hearing more details regarding this Rex/Dominion/ Texas Gas LLC deal in Butler County.

Isn't it funny that Swepi would be buying Halcon leases in Mercer County.......?
Wonder who stands to profit by spreading the rumors (lies....?) Of Shells great Exodus.....?

According to this article about Shell from Biz Journal, 

"Shell is also beginning work on upgrading state Route 18 near the site and has established 10 ethane-supply contracts for the plant as it continues to explore its own territory for natural gas in a region that extends from Slippery Rock to Tioga County."

http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/news/2014/04/16/shell-tells-b...

Cmet..thanks for sharing. Shell appears to be moving forward.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service