I received a verbal offer from Sun oil. I am wondering if anyone on here has delt with them and how it went? Also I heard he was dealing with a big group in powhatan point. If you are a member of that group could you tell me what you've liked and not liked in reguards to Sun Oil. Have you sighned with them yet? Thanks

Views: 2879

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that link John. Nice find.

When speaking with a company, the first thing you might ask is: Are You a drilling company or a flipping company. If they are drilling company, ask them to show you their drilling plan on paper, as in contract?? X number of wells, X number of acres and x number of years as well as a whole lot more for which you can educate yourself on the

For the past year, for those who are informed, we have seen the leasing game in east Ohio, and here, go from 25 to 50 per acre for a flipping lease to 3 to 4 thouand now with projections going much higher?. Do some leasing research of Texas, Wyoming, Colorado, the Bakken, PA and NY. Learn before you waste your time with a flipper and get together with you neighbors unless they are already lease.  Read the Chesapeake quarterly stock holder report that just came out last week and especially the fourth quarter projection on page 8. They are just one player in this game and many, many more are here as well as coming. Also look at  www.mineralweb.com 

Lots of people signing up with Sun O&G between Quaker and Senecaville.  My sister just signed up with them yesterday for $2450/17%.  I have several friends that signed up with them for the same amount.

Not a drilling co....... he is an independent broker. Company formed 3/24/11. Lease flipper most likely.  Know who you are dealing with!

Sound advice that people need to really listen to.

Thomas, be very careful with Sun oil. I just had a conversation with an amish fellow this morning who has family members near the Salesville/Quaker City area that signed awhile back with them....I guess their 90 days is about up and have yet to receive payment. Also, he stated that they have investigated the guy who owns Sun Oil  and found that back in 2000 he went to prison for lease fraud. Please don't shoot the messenger.....this was told to me this morning....I have not verified myself, but please don't sign until you check it out.

Thanks TP. If you find or get any more info please let me know.
Sure will. :-)

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/search.results?nav=-1&keyw...=

the above information will give you a newspaper report regarding Wishgard who just paid over 60 mill in your area to land owners.. they work direct with drilling companies to be the middle man in the deal...call marie for more information.. 740-498-7221

Thank you Michael.
Wishgard has been offering $1,600 & 15% around my area .....they need to step that up quite a bit.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service