How are the surging natural gas prices affecting drilling this year, and what about going into 2022?  Are the gas companies taking advantage of these higher prices?  What`s next?

Views: 73692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Business property defaults , 7 % mortgage rates  , high rents , student debt repayments soon and a host of other issues keep me cautious . One year T Bill  at 5.46 % pays the bills for now 

Euro gas up 16% today

What does "shoulder season" mean?  I have heard of the "injection season".

injection and shoulder are the same .. Gas is gaining ground as I watch from the sideline .. 

N gas down 6% today 

N gas causing whiplash among investors . Continue to sit this out . If I miss it so be it . Nasty Dow takes no prisoners 

Which market has grown the most over the past two years; the export market to service LNG needs or the domestic market for electricity generation or other USA needs?  will LNG continue to drive NG production?  Is more associated gas  being piped away from the oil fields in Texas.  What a wasted fuel sourceif it is still being flared off.

Without looking up the answer I woukd guess LNG to be the largest driver of demand and of course generation is important as well . LNG use is set to increase but I would expect production will keep up with demand . Flaring is now a minimal issue as texas and the feds have tightened the rules dramatically . .. Seems like the old oil plays in OH are getting some decent headlines lately .... 

AR investors better hope for a wet corn crop .. Propane Inventories 20% above 5 year average 

Seneca is reclaiming pads in there Utica acreage and combining them in super pads with long laterals.

Thats good news for those landowners for a second wave of $$$$ . NFG saves  money by using current pipe systems  as drilling  technology is ever getting better. Had dinner last  night with a Geologist who helped develop the Eagle Ford play in Texas. . Nice evening 

The gas industry is expecting a big come back in a year to year and a half there prepairing for it.If your not leased terms should get better than they are now.I wish I wasen't leased.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service