Still no updates on the Troyer/TUSC 3 well in Tusc?  

Views: 12603

Replies to This Discussion

I drove out by the Beachy site today. I seen a Consol sign by the road that had 4 different numbers on it for wells. Does anyone know if there are going to be 4 different wells in that area? The numbers were 8 4 5 and 7 on the Consol sign.

I was curious about that sign as well. I did hear that Consol is planning a well before the turn on Ragersville Road. 

I am Beachy's neighbor, so I'm anxious to watch this well come together. The entrance WAS a steep wooded hillside. Beachy had it logged a few weeks ago, and Consol began the excavation last week. So I guess that they are literally moving a mountain to get to that"Tuscarawas Tea"!

Well it looks there will be 4 different wells by those numbers on the sign by the road. I see a new well in the engineers report. The Hartzler TUSC7CHSU well number. So that leaves two more wells in the future for the 4 and 5.

seen cnx had well flared without pump jack running yesterday had been flaring  with jack running

Any word on where it's in production yet?  Or getting ready to produce?

Must be flow testing it after the 90 day resting period. I have not seen any gathering pipeline construction around the well has anyone else? I also heard this well was nothing more than an experiment for Consol to see what works and what dont. I also heard this well will not have any more laterals drilled from it.

I have heard the same things from a very reliable source.  Though, their media statements of "commercial quantities of light crude" are encouraging and I was also led to believe (along with their statements) they will be putting the Troyer into production.

I was told that Consol thought it turned out better than they were expecting it too. I dont think Consol has had alot of experience with drilling oil wells and it is all new to them right now. I have not heard any kind of production numbers from it though so far. They seem to be tight lipped about announcing any peak flow results yet. Maybe now that the rest period is over they will post some flow results. I do believe it will be put into production from what I have been told and read.

The whole thing is very fishy. If the well is no good then why are they drilling additional wells around there. There was a rumor they are putting some pipeline for the gas,do anyone know if this getting done. I tend to think CONSOL may have made a blunder during the drilling or frac process so they dont want people to find out they goofed up. The extra tanks as someone mentioned also proves that this well may be much better than they expected. Please post an update about once week to see if they are hauling any oil out of there.

I was told the technique they used on Troyer, they will not be using again.  But, their public statements about "commercial quantities of light oil" from this well, show there's good stuff under the ground and hopefully their next attempts are impressive.  Given it was their first try at this, and they're putting it in production, and moving forward with more, are all good signs to me!

i forgot to post earlier that they do have 8     210bbl tanks in place which are not the same as when they where doing flowback also someone else seen 4 tankers going thru town on friday

Does that mean more likely putting into production?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service