Recent offers are at 3500/19% in parts of the county I here.  Tri county landowners is one that is offering.  Also Adapt Energy is 3400/18%   I think this is great news for us!

Views: 5033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny!!!! and stop calling my house!!! My answer is no!

I went to the meeting last Thursday evening and no-one spoke the words out loud that if I signed the paperwork to "join the group" then I was in the group for 9 months, and by signing it forbid me from spaeking to anyone else. Unless In notified them first of course.

shnoozie where is your property and wht is your magic number upfront or well?

Worth Twp. and it's 15,000 per acre buy me out. Or, put me on a drilling schedule that I can see with my own two eyes and I would do it for 10.00 per acre. I want the same monster that Seneca just put in about five miles from me.

I want the well also

is shell in your area or is it just seneca?

There are plenty of shallow wells in the area, Atlas, East Resources, Vista Etc.

Seneca has the storage field around Hendersonville of course. I have stated all along, show us an active local driller with a plan, other than to bundling the leases up like a failed Mortgage Product.

The storage field at Henderson is National Fuel Gas Supply Company. Seneca is the production company of NFG. Two seperate Companies by D.O.T. reg. The SENECA ( Utica well) on Saltertown Rd. was a core sample well, and will not be put into production. The shallow wells  in your area in  are  the average of 5000' Nothing failed as far as the Marcellus goes( depth in your area 3500' to 4500') the drillers in your area know the depth and the thickness.  The question in your area is what does the Utica hold?

Monster??? In what regard?

This is Helen... I have known Joe for 40 + years. We were talking on the phone while discussing this site. You Robert were being rude to Joe. I called you on it. I replied not Joe.

You are and still will be a bully. You have a beef, I am your Huckleberry !

Helen

And I thought the movie "Identity" was confusing.

hello

Google  adapt-energy.com . you will find they are a group of landmen. work 2nd shift so I can not goto salusky;s . I live on the old al jack farm above dick-mar farm .

Chevron is drilling a well between Heplers meat market and Bell road off SR38N this year presumeably late summer or early fall. I have not signed anything yet . enjoy the meeting.Joe

aren't they involved with that other group out of texas?

didn't tricounty just extend another 18 months? hoooray for landgroups......wonder what the dedutions are for catherines groups

lets find somebody thats going to drill in venango if just for fun.....

jeez we are the home of the steelers not the browns.........

Bump!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service