I have about 260 ACRES in venango twp. how do I find out about getting this leased and what should I expect as an offer.

Jim

Views: 2110

Replies to This Discussion

DKinPA...relax/decaf....yes, no one would argue about the importance of addendums, but I have been hearing of people who were more concerned about the bonus/royalty, and later regret it. Also, I am not sure, or have no way of knowing if there are two people out there that have the same identical lease and addendums. That information is not made public. I would think, and that's all I can do, that the landowner, attorney, landman would work on addendums together (as I have done and will be doing again) to meet the individual needs of the landowner...and if done improperly, you will be leaving  money on the table "in different ways" for years and years to come. Also, if I come across some information , and/or think highly of a gas company/landman/attorney,I would like to think that this site is the place to share it. 

Jim,

If you didn't get in contact with a Landman,from Shell. The people to contact is Jason and Theresa Hannath, they are the new Landman representatives in the Marion , Venango Twp areas' of Northern Butler County. If you have any Questions he would be glad to assist you. His Phone # is 248-425-4667. and his e-mail is jasonhannath@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service