Has anyone heard anything from Des and is. Going to be a signing soon.

Views: 16332

Replies to This Discussion

Bill you prove my point well , why would anyone want to share info with people like you ready and willing to start the trashing , the caged rabbit comment came from Des  .

I don't know who a caged rabbit is meant to be...could be me, could be Angela, could be all of us.  But living over 3 hours away makes it difficult to go to these meetings that are posted.  Then reading the negative comments about each and every group really gets confusing.   I've only been contacted by one company and by one group.  Nothing has been signed, nothing has been committed.  Just was really hoping this forum would be beneficial for fact finding and hopefully signing a good, sound lease sometime soon.

Angela said it well. To wake up and have 18 emials this morning on you guys bickering and arguing is rediculous. Take that stuff somewhere else and get this thread back on track. Merry Christmas.

Bill, what about the Belmont LA group.  Didnt they sign??

any one heard anything from Des ?

Think he must of got lost on the way back from the convention with his latest deal, had flight to akron but got on plane to Akihabara,  Japan and they wont let him out!  LOL

just kidding guys.

Tom , I fell on the on the floor and I can't get up !

Sorry Ridge.an want me call lifealert, lol

To late Tom, I have X's for eye's but thanks anyways 

Tom , any word on any leasing in Monroe Co . lately ?

been very quiet since the Anterro signing they told people would let them know about add ons in 30 days coming up in about a week, nothing on here at all , I haven't heard of anyone else signing leases

Anterro said they would be getting back to people later this week . 

Nothing out of Des ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service