WHAT HAPPENS TO OIL AND GAS IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN THE WHITE HOUSE?

I was just curious what the worst case and best case scenario would be if Clinton wins the white house? What a night mare that would be.... Please everybody get out and vote and campaign hard for whoever the conservative candidate might be. Any body but that old woman Clinton! She's a tired old bitty.... If she gets in there it will be the end of our country as we know it....

Views: 6243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

S S C,

Glad to read it.

However, left wondering.....are you an O & G Professional or work for an E & P ? ?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Landowner, retired. Never worked in any o&g related industry other than leasing my own land. Was as surprised as everyone else when the lease money started coming. Hoping for an upturn again soon but we all know oil and gas is boom and bust.

Nice to read some good news for a change S S C.

Hoping for that 'upturn soon' along with ya.

Enjoy your retirement neighbor.

J-O

The one thing i learned in this process, is get as much as you can up front in the lease and in the lease renewal clause, and separate out the formations if you can. After you sign the lessee has the upper hand. You really have no way of knowing if they are complying with the terms of that great lease or not and unless you have huge acreage you cant afford to hire someone to watch them.

Good luck to us all.

What most on the left do not realize is simply put by T. Boone Pickens, Oil Billionaire who abandoned his stake in a large wind farm in Minnesota when he realized it did not work efficiently enough.  "Well, wind doesn’t blow every day, so they say: ‘Solar.’ Well, the sun doesn’t shine every day either."

Wind and solar may work to some degree for heating and cooling since it uses about 30% of America's total energy needs; but transportation draws the other 70%.  If we don't have oil and/or natural gas, America will remain dependent on foreign sources and that is can be very expensive and extremely dangerous these days.  And if the democrats forgo the oil and we are not allowed to drill for natural gas/oil we will each need to buy a horse and dig a garden, because it may be our only sources of transportation and food alternate available.

I look at it this way. Solar and wind NEED nat gas to complete their usefulness. (Coal/oil does not). Renewables support nat gas, the others dont. Depends on where your investment is which you favor. My investment is in nat gas. Who is in the WH is immaterial. The writing is on the wall and if you are invested in nat gas, you are a lucky one.

America isn't dependent on foreign oil... we can produce enough ourselves.

Indeed! How 'bout that!

Unless the democrats stop us from drilling for oil and gas.  They are against fracking and the Keystone pipeline

It's not going to happen. Peopl have been saying that since the beginning and they are drilling away. For better and for worse, money talks and there is a boatload of money involved.

Besides that, you can't do renewables without a companion fuel and ng is the most abundant, cheapest and least polluting.

Let's get to using it !

Conversions Incentives.

Developmental (Leasing / Drilling) Incentives.

Giddyup !

Can't let 'em.

House and Senate need to take charge and get the show on the road.

Forget Executive Orders - over rule them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service