We have signed with Eclipse oil and we have yet to receive any payment also waiting on info. We r in Guernsey County, Valley Twp.

Does anyone have any info about what this oil company is doing?? Please reply is u know anything ASAP. :-))

Dotte3

Views: 8743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was hoping you were monitoring the site Marilou. Its not very nice of Michael to refer to your company in the manner he did. Especially after receiving a very large check from Eclipse. I like the fact you called him out on his BS.

I hope Eclipse and Ms. Adamik can work out her "problems". 

Here here, Oliver and Marilou!  I concur and support your efforts to show Eclipse is not un-professional.  I suppose when a pizza comes to your door in 31 minutes instead of 30 minutes, the delivery driver should get slaughtered too?  Marilou has thousands of landowners to take care of, I am sure, so one parcel of land is bound to slip through the cracks once in a while.  I guarantee you wouldnt have called her bitchin if she paid you 2 weeks early...

No, that's fine - and that's why I pop on to address these sorts of things when I hear about them or see them.  There are companies in all lines of business that are "scum", but we try hard not to be lumped in with a group like that.  You can't make all the people happy all of the time, but you can make a best effort.  And if we do something wrong, I'd like to think we'd admit to it and do what we can to fix it.  I will say that we are crazy busy, and would ask for patience for any one that has questions or problems.  We always want to be accessible and responsive to our landowners. 

Hi Miss Marilou. Just want to remind u about our children's land that is next to our's in Walhounding, Ohio (Pleasant City, Ohio). Hope all is well with u and that u r having a great summer.

Joe and Dorothy Adamik

Congrats to you and it is a LOT to you and that is all that matters is for you to be satisfied. Eclipse came in early for me also when I signed in 2012.  Just hope the drilling operations will be as professional as their land people are.

Hello everybody just want to give u a heads up. My message was: wondering about Eclipse oil. We r not wondering anymore, we got paid and we r happy we signed with Eclipse. .Miss MariLou is very nice and also answers all our questions. She makes me feel that Eclipse will not hold any secrets. They r on the up and up with us.
Now, like everyone else, we r hoping they drill and produce big time! We will wait our turn in line but hope to have them drill & hit before the good Lord calls us home!!
:-)). Can't tell u the bottom line, how much we received and all the rest of pertinent information bc my husband says that info is too personnel. Good luck to everyone else in the future.
Dorothy an Joe Adamik
U know u really don't have to be hateful in your words. I am not a person who believes in raisin hell with strangers or as a matter of fact don't raise it with anyone. That just puts a person on a bad side. U called the man a lier, that is uncalled for.

I am sorry if anyone feels they have been treated poorly. I hope all works out for u Jon Adam Smith. If u think u have a b***h call and talk to Miss Marilou. I feel she is on the little guys side, I could be wrong but it is worth a try.

Please don't make me feel like a dummy by correcting my poor spelling an grammar. I thought this sight is suppose to be for info not being hateful to each other.

Dorothy and joe Adamik
Mrs. Adamik, While you don't know me from Adam, I can assure you that the individual currently posting as Jon Adam Smith is a complete pinhead who has exasperated everyone on this message board with his incessant pleas for help and assistance in managing his 5 acre Ponderosa and little red outhouse in Noble County. While it may be difficult for you to understand, Jeffery/Rickey McLaughlin/Jon Adam Smith(all aliases)deserved everything Donna gave him and much, much more.

With all due respect Ma'am,

JR

Thank you for you're kind words Dorothy. I am use to this from her! I have tried a few times to make amends with her she just love attacking me! that is why I had to change my identity a few times! even though I don't like to admit to it! But this lady is just persistent to having fun with my spelling and lack of inexperience of the O&G being new at this also.

Also there is many of people on that has aliases because of people like Donna and JREWING! 

this thread is getting good, haha.  good eye Donna

I typically have a hard time taking seriously any adult who still cannot differentiate between 'your' and 'you're'.  Just a thought.

Your poor grammar is a you problem.  Don't blame others for noticing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service