does anyone have an update on the DNR's lack of posting production reports?

better yet, anyone reading this from the DNR - please tell the good people of Ohio (your bosses) why the delay - and when you expect to produce some production reports.

maybe it's not a big deal, maybe the oil companies were late, maybe they are under staffed, maybe the info isn't worth much to anyone.......but maybe the DNR could at least fill us in with a public statement.

Views: 5493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed it will likely not help.....but it ain't gonna hurt either........if one tenth of the folks that looked at this thread sent a letter or made a phone call, then that is a 250 man lobby......it only takes a minute.....maybe i'm too optomistic.

but i agree once USA gets going we will have a good lobby.

I think it would be better if GMS & USA would
present these threads to the ODNR on
behalf of it's landowner posters.
That's a good reason to keep posts on point
and not too (let's call it) 'colorful'.

Believe me, folks at the ODNR are reading these threads.   Especially the Communications Director referred to earlier:  it's his job.  Interesting (and wimpy ha ha) that he hasn't responded..."hey, it'll all blow over once the report is issued, and that will save me the trouble of responding to the common man out there (I'd rather talk with Tom Stewart)...how tiresome those people can be, asking for some communication...." 

Hiker - i think the ODNR is currently way, way,way too busy to be reading these threads......they are spending all of their time compiling all this production data into a report so they can post it on their website.

they are also very busy working on a response to the freedom of information request that they recieved last week.......(sorry to everyone for clogging up the DNR with that pesky letter).

seriously though.....it has to be coming soon......has to be.....i predict by end of next week.

Just curious - what is WTF DNR? symbolize?

Yeah, Booger...WTF does that mean?....I mean, what does WTF symbolize?    Let's see...."With Thorough Frankness"?   That sounds acceptable...ha ha

Of course.

"Willfully Trashing Fanatics"  

HEY- play fair...you forgot the 'DNR'...district of national retards?

Dire Straits // Money for Nothing ( Eric Clapton) HD - YouTube...$$$ money for nothing & the 'pricks' are free...

You are a really, really fun group. Love the mental tease. You boys.

As one light lights another, now grows less - so nobleness enkindles nobleness. - straight up, just like a fine shot of the hard stuff...WATER.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot of course!

Google is your friend.

Come on, now...'honor among thieves'? Don't make the SOAP come out...google is just a giggle (T. Hee). Dire Straits // Money for Nothing ( Eric Clapton) HD - YouTube

This Was Your Life - Chick Tract ***You're not 'a statistic' - you are a human being of the best design...watch this, fellas....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service