Cheyenne's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know the facts on how the Attorney Ed Sustersic / Colerain group will ge…"

Cheyenne replied Sep 20, 2011 to Belmont County Activity

175 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by ScottM

"A map is attached that might help"

Cheyenne replied Sep 1, 2011 to Long wall coal mining

79 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Tim Tarr

"Bonnie's (NALS) contact information is attached:  "

Cheyenne replied Aug 29, 2011 to We only have 16 acres in Wayne Twp of Belmont County. Any advice on leasing potential in this township. Murry has already mined under our land here so I'm not sure how that effect

10 Oct 25, 2011

"My husband spoke with Bonnie (NALS) this afternoon. She advised that everything has…"

Cheyenne replied Aug 29, 2011 to We only have 16 acres in Wayne Twp of Belmont County. Any advice on leasing potential in this township. Murry has already mined under our land here so I'm not sure how that effect

10 Oct 25, 2011

"Contact Bonnie from Nals."

Cheyenne replied Aug 28, 2011 to We only have 16 acres in Wayne Twp of Belmont County. Any advice on leasing potential in this township. Murry has already mined under our land here so I'm not sure how that effect

10 Oct 25, 2011

"Yes, verbal only at this point."

Cheyenne replied Aug 28, 2011 to We only have 16 acres in Wayne Twp of Belmont County. Any advice on leasing potential in this township. Murry has already mined under our land here so I'm not sure how that effect

10 Oct 25, 2011

"I spoke with Bonnie from NALS. She seems open and honest. I may just sign with her @…"

10 Oct 25, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service