Added Teeter, IH North, Polowny, Crandall, Romisoukas and Ober units.
Amended Flash South, Sivers North, Katzenstein North, Coveytown, Allen, Beebe, Mowry South, Tama South, Asnip Abode, Keir NW, Keir SW, Bromley Swisher (now just Swisher),Stethers West, Herr, Madden, Polomski, Zaleski South, Zaleski North, Yengo East, Vrgc, Treat South, Fitzsimmons and Warner Valley (now just Warner) units.
 Tama North which had been increased from 336.452145 acres to 695.099744 acres a few weeks ago has now been changed back. The effective date had been changed from May 2011 to Dec 2011, now that is back to May.
 I left the addition unit area on the map, but divided it.

Views: 716

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Wayne,

I'm unable to open Google Earth at this time, I don't know what changed. I have done everything that I could find on line to open it with no success.  Do you know what the change was in the Bromley Swisher unit? I just looked at a document dated the 15th that appears to be the same unit but it looks like Southwestern has added Chesapeake Appl, Anadarko, Stat oil and Mitsui as partners. Could that be the change? Any Ideal why they would do that? I also read an article that Southwestern purchased 163000 leased acres from Chesapeake also to be a done deal on the 15th. 

Hello Wayne,

Thank you for continuing to update and post this map.  It is very helpful and much appreciated. Is there any way to do a similar map that shows the pipelines?  We have land with wells that have been in place for years but no pipeline.  It would be good to see the pipeline activity.  If not, do you know of a resource that may show this?

Thanks again,

They included property of Wayne Vanderpool and adjusted the southwest corner a little to include a small portion of Ronald Sharer. In all it added about 5 acres.

They are always buying, selling, trading, including, excluding, etc - leases. Only they know (supposedly) what the goal is.

Thanks Wayne

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service