added L & L Construction, Blueberry Hill, Bacorn, Wright and PAs Farm units
amended Fitzsimmons, Thall, Thall South, Champdale, BKT, LEH, Yanavitch, Postell and Albertson units

Views: 620

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wayne,

Can you let me know how to view the items you recently added.  I follow you on Google Earth and love your updates.  Where do I look to see the Bacorn, Wright and PAs Farm units?  Are these existing units that have been changed or newly added, thank you.

Regards,

Barbara

In the lower left, start entering the first few letters of the name of the unit or site you want to find. Then hit the down arrow until that unit is high-lighted, double click the unit and it will go there.

Yes, those units are new.

The best areas of Bradford arte truly gertting covered. DE only has a few nuints to go.

S CW, nit to the corner is 3k ft depth and not prospective. No idea here why Chesapeake drilled

Granville Twp. Company sure acquires massive land position but blows out a lot of money. 

Every mind is different ,but such a lack of responsibility towards capital doesn't add up to, intrinsic value growth.

In Wyoming supposedly a driller completely by passed the Stafford LS thru the Union Springs

and caught a low yield older share, 2 mm$, melted just like that vs having a well doing 10 MM like other wells in the area.

NW Brad, @ are out, looking 3-6 mmcf IP, which needs sustained 5$ to work.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service