Orange-flagged stakes have just appeared on Route 332 south of Carrollton.  Also saw 2 surveyors and a pipeline truck. Anyone know if a new pipeline is going in there?  Thanks

Views: 593

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know about 332, but I do know that Antigua is being spray painted, lots of markers and the water people are checking my wells next week. It's comming!

Thanks for the information.  Where on Antiqua?

The Cummings property is getting ready to have a well put on it----I live next door. If you look on a map, it's right at the top of the township road, Scroll rd, on Antigua--- also I know that the Rutledge farm is also going to have a well drilled---they're on Canyon---just east of Skippers greenhouse---probably the gas line will be servicing those two new wells. Just a guess.

Thanks for getting back.  Do you know if it is Chesapeake or Rex or someone else that will be drilling.  I was told that Rutledge was leased with Rex through the SURE group.  We went with Chesapeake through Bill Williams at Krugliak. We are just south of you and just north of the Petersburg Marina and hoping to get drilled. Is it possible that they are trading leases .

I have heard from someone who has property right along 332 just north of Aster Rd.  They were approached last week about a pipeline running thru, possibly 18 or 24 inch.

Thanks for the info.  I appreciate it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service