Does anyone know what is the real scoop on the develoment in this intersection. Seems to be some dialog on another local blog site   http://www.thedailydigger.com/    Not that it makes a difference to me, just curious as to what is going on in our little village.

Views: 1493

Replies to This Discussion

If you research the company that purchased the land they build industrial sites not shopping plazas. Nothing good for residence but a support unit for oil and gas operations

There will be a major (for Carroll county) commercial development at that intersection.  The "official" announcement should be made very soon.  The dirt work will also begin very soon. 

Any new news went by there other day all calm.

I haven't been out there in a while----but the Free Press is printing some articles about it. I think it's going to be mostly commercial in nature, businesses support for the oil and gas indrustries. I think a Target would be nice.

So industrial as all suspected rumors stink. Some commercial like target walmartand some restraunts we be nice. But it looks like all we are going to be is a supply town. And thats not good

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service