jami d's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"you might want to touch base w/ attorney ward in lisbon. i know he's negotiated for…"

jami d replied Apr 14, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"That link is what got me stirred up to begin with. That is all "mandatory pooling" a…"

jami d replied Apr 14, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"Yes, I only saw the "mandatory pooling" on ODNR website, and it sounded crazy. The g…"

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"Utica, I contacted ODNR. The guy explained the difference between "mandatory pooling…"

jami d replied Apr 13, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"I talked to a guy at ODNR, and he explained the difference between drilling units an…"

jami d replied Apr 13, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"I haven't heard about any limits. That would be interesting. I assume it varies by s…"

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"we have talked to some neighbors who have done it both ways (land group / lawyer). w…"

jami d replied Apr 12, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"Utica: We haven't contacted a lawyer yet, but will be soon. Thanks for lawyer sugges…"

jami d replied Apr 6, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"Very interesting. I definitely think there is a chance for holdouts to get more $$.…"

jami d replied Apr 6, 2012 to Why the reduced Chesapeake lease offers? Scare tactic or something else?

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

"Kathleen: we know there is a permitted well a half mile from our house. Stakes were…"

44 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service