Bob Jenness's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"This item has been discussed in several other GoMarcellus threads, but thanks to Mr.…"

Bob Jenness replied Jul 27, 2013 to Possible Changes Coming to Landowners With Oil, Gas Wells WICU-WSEE Erie, PA. reports w/video

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by edward bilik

"Thanks, Andy! I really like both the video and the nice easy link to it.  Do you or…"

Bob Jenness replied Jul 26, 2013 to Looking for Info on Byler and Staab Well Progress

66 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by markkot

"At least NWPALG did something:-)  They sent a letter to 500 landowners asking us all…"

Bob Jenness replied Jul 4, 2013 to How Will We Know a FAIR Oil and Gas Lease When We See It/Them?

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"If Corbett signs SB 259, ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE!   For those of you who…"

Bob Jenness replied Jul 2, 2013 to How Will We Know a FAIR Oil and Gas Lease When We See It/Them?

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"Yes, leases have only been referenced here, and not very much of that.  If one were…"

Bob Jenness replied May 21, 2013 to How Will We Know a FAIR Oil and Gas Lease When We See It/Them?

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"GG, What I think of this lopt is that you need some real work to wrestle with.  Why…"

Bob Jenness replied May 20, 2013 to How Will We Know a FAIR Oil and Gas Lease When We See It/Them?

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"GG, No, I don't know Ray Schneider.  We might have crossed paths in my youth in Line…"

Bob Jenness replied May 20, 2013 to How Will We Know a FAIR Oil and Gas Lease When We See It/Them?

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"Rumored fair behavior by a Crawford County HBP holder... I've recently heard a rumor…"

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"Sam, I really hope this thread helps us all grow our imaginations big enough to embr…"

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

"GG, and anybody else who may be following... I must apologize in advance for not rea…"

Bob Jenness replied May 18, 2013 to How Will We Know a FAIR Oil and Gas Lease When We See It/Them?

86 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Bob Jenness

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service